Not really a rant but a request.

Fishman

Road bike or mountain bike? Please be specific :ph34r:

Just in general. You open up so many adds only to find that it is not the bike size you are looking for.

Edited by Fishman

I really wish people would list the specific rant or rave in their topic when complaining or rather just making a general request or something or other. :w00t:

I really wish people would list the specific rant or rave in their topic when complaining or rather just making a general request or something or other. :w00t:

I get you! :oops:

Guest Latent Blue
Been browsing the classifieds for a 2nd hand bike.

It would make life so much easier if the bike size was included in the topic/description header.

And wheel size

Very important. I would like a geometry chart attached to said ad listing dimensions of seat tube center to center and top, headtube and top tube dimensions. Seat model name, width of saddle, rail type and weight. Handlebar model, width, weight, diameter and material. Stem model, length, weight. material and clamp diameter. Seatpost model, diameter, length,weight and clamp type for round or oval rails. Seat model, weight and rail type. Bottlecage model, material and weight. Pedals model weight and axle material. Rear deraileur 9/10/11 speed. Front deraileur double or triple. Crankset model , weight, compact or standard and teeth amount, crank arm length. Chain model and individual link weight. Wheel model and weight including rim tape and tyres, tubes and skewers. Dont forget the tyre make as well and kilometres travelled. Cassette and number of cogs and teeth size, weight is important too. If bike computer is fitted, model number and features and compatibility. And please add as well links to website for listed components and bike reviews. Thank you in advance.

Very important. I would like a geometry chart attached to said ad listing dimensions of seat tube center to center and top, headtube and top tube dimensions. Seat model name, width of saddle, rail type and weight. Handlebar model, width, weight, diameter and material. Stem model, length, weight. material and clamp diameter. Seatpost model, diameter, length,weight and clamp type for round or oval rails. Seat model, weight and rail type. Bottlecage model, material and weight. Pedals model weight and axle material. Rear deraileur 9/10/11 speed. Front deraileur double or triple. Crankset model , weight, compact or standard and teeth amount, crank arm length. Chain model and individual link weight. Wheel model and weight including rim tape and tyres, tubes and skewers. Dont forget the tyre make as well and kilometres travelled. Cassette and number of cogs and teeth size, weight is important too. If bike computer is fitted, model number and features and compatibility. And please add as well links to website for listed components and bike reviews. Thank you in advance.

You must have had the crap beaten out of you at school

how about some common sense! dont ask for more than the bike sells for new...most guys on here know what they want and will google the crap out of it anyway.

would also be nice if u know the groupie on the bike 9 out of 10 it just shimano or sram.

You must have had the crap beaten out of you at school

I did that on purpose so they could pick on me and I could beat the crap out of them and claim self defense.