BROOKS SADDLES

vulgar

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we are all waiting.

What is the real difference between the comfort and quality of the Brooks and Sanmarco leather saddles?

Anyone with Sanmarco Regal or Rolls stock in Cape Town in Honey leather?

think it will be quicker to get a piece of nice raw hide and make my own brooks style seat rather than to wait here :thumbdown:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdjtbmkjx61rp7g3w.gif

Guest Latent Blue
Seems like it will be easier to order from Chain Reaction Cycles
itll be easier to artificially inseminate a cow in the southern hills of italy... raise the calf on the best of fodder...

Slaughter it and tan the leather yourself... and then carefully fashion a seat and makenthe seat taking extreme care over a few years to get perfect...

Maybe they will post a pic of that saddle here then...

itll be easier to artificially inseminate a cow in the southern hills of italy... raise the calf on the best of fodder...

Slaughter it and tan the leather yourself... and then carefully fashion a seat and makenthe seat taking extreme care over a few years to get perfect...

Maybe they will post a pic of that saddle here then...

Perhaps whittle the rails from a tree that you grow from a mere seedling...?

Guest Latent Blue
Hi There

just to let you know that BIKELANE in CPT is the new S.A distributors for Brooks & Co products.

We have a sortiment of 22 saddles in stock, proofide saddle cream,pannier bags and retro leather saddle bags and leather grips.

Call us on 021 4473827 for more info. Andreas or Bryan will be of help.

Can you post some pics of what you have in stock and also some prices? PLEASE? :w00t:

Lesson nr one in business...

SERVICE...

(You are doing it wrong!!!)

Been looking for a purple colt for my fixie for a few weeks - no response from the Brooks guy on bidorbuy

http://static.lfgss.com/attachments/55433d1340741336-campag-triple-brooks-colt-001.jpg

Edited by Lucky Luke.

Hi Guys.I wish i was in charge of webdesighn, thanks for the patience,sorry for the wait!!!

Go www.brooksengland.co.za and the enter website/clicking on picture or just right of picture.

bid or buy will show stock and prices

bid or buy was an easier alternative to get things up and running.

please send orders via email or check for availability by phoning inn or info@bikelane.co.za