CSA / PPA. The Heat is on

madmarc

This really is what the court case was all about!

Shall we put it in school ground language?

The bully tried to take the quiet kids' lunch money and kick him in the nuts. The quiet kid said "please leave me alone". The bully said "I will not". The quiet kid ran to the principal, complained, there was a disciplinary hearing and the bully got suspended.

It is about RIGHT and WRONG! Nothing else.

try a more adult approach - csa take ppa's money - theft,fraud,extortion etc etc , never heard of any criminal cases involving csa / ppa and money

just a thought , ppa had 8 road events between sept & feb this year , dc & 1 tonner aside. csa strcutures in the wcape have had 3 times the number of events in the same time period, methinks the ppa are losing the market.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

correct me if I am wrong, but i understood that those same lawyers are involved in the PPA administration?

edit:tense change

ppa have an advocate and an attorney on their exco

methinks the ppa are losing the market.

Lost my market already - didn't renew in 2013 and won't in 2014. It is a business, and they don't offer me something I feel is value for money. Have quite a few friends who feel the same. We all have our own views and make our own choices

..................just a thought , ppa had 8 road events between sept & feb this year , dc & 1 tonner aside. csa strcutures in the wcape have had 3 times the number of events in the same time period, methinks the ppa are losing the market.

Count the participants, then we'll talk about losing the market. Why leave 1 Tonner and DC out of it?

................try a more adult approach ...............

I have tried that but it doesn't seem to get through. :( So I've decided to try something else. :ph34r:

I have tried that but it doesn't seem to get through. :( So I've decided to try something else. :ph34r:

Or maybe not everyone holds the same point of view