TCS vs NH (orange boyz)

AfreekduSoet

Hmmmm.....dis nou jammer. Ek as 'n getroude dametjie (wat ook fietsry al is dit nou nie my eerste passion in sport nie) sou gelaaiiiiiikkkkk het om haar bietjie advies te gee oor die situasietjie.  Ons getroude dametjies sien soms eye to eye (weettie rerig wat ons sien nie' date=' maar hey what the hell)smiley5.gif

[/quote']

Hehehehe, dis waarvoor ek bang is dudet.  Sy' nie meer ongelukkig nie, sy s? net ek skryf vir te veel races in.  So nou luister ek maar na haar, aangesien sy die opleiding het!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No comment... smiley4.gif

Don't joke Jason, she's more than just a plain sister and thus she "has to be obeyed"!

SP - he drank it before we even left N/Farm! He in fact has one of those (alternating between Strawberry and Chocolate) in his lunch every day, well looked after by his mom the young man!

dudet - kan jy miskien een of ander tyd met my vrou praat? Ons mag net elke tweede naweek race (oefen so lank dit vroeg in die oggend begin en voor 10 die oggend terug is is OK!). So daarna gedink moet ek seker nie complain nie! Die rules is duidelik!

Thug - You are correct REBA = a couple of races to be missed no problem!

Michelle / Jason - hope I hijacked this thread enough that at least you guys had a break from the personal niggling and stuff you seemed to be getting unnecessarily!

Hmmmm.....dis nou jammer. Ek as 'n getroude dametjie (wat ook fietsry al is dit nou nie my eerste passion in sport nie) sou gelaaiiiiiikkkkk het om haar bietjie advies te gee oor die situasietjie.  Ons getroude dametjies sien soms eye to eye (weettie rerig wat ons sien nie' date=' maar hey what the hell)smiley5.gif

[/quote']

Hehehehe, dis waarvoor ek bang is dudet.  Sy' nie meer ongelukkig nie, sy s? net ek skryf vir te veel races in.  So nou luister ek maar na haar, aangesien sy die opleiding het!

Okay, okay, nou moet ek vir Copman baie waardeer....ek het ook so vir hom ges?, toe moet ek ook begin fietsry....want dan MOANNN ek mos nie meer nie, maar toe word die wondelike, oulike, sexy man van my baie slim en s? ek moet weer begin dans....nou los ek hom laat hy inskryf waarvoor hy wil, ek ry ook saam maar dan dans ek maar die moan weg.......smiley36.gif

Michelle / Jason - hope I hijacked this thread enough that at least you guys had a break from the personal niggling and stuff you seemed to be getting unnecessarily!

[/Quote]

Thanks BB, smiley2.gif

good luck epoh, hopefully the NH guys will realise that it wasn't you looking for k@k with them and not take it out on you just cos you're in the same kit as jason

[/Quote]

And just when was that? Futher editing please... And you say you don't stir??

No problem ewep, smiley2.gif Jason38945.6071296296

i have removed all and left only the disclaimers which were added (that was the editing i had done)

geeesh like, that comment was NOTHING compared to certain comments made by a certain other hubber which were NEVER edited, etc. and you want to know what MY problem is? NOW you are beginning to annoy me so i suggest that this matter be left alone from now on as anything i say in future in connection with this subject will not be a joke anymore.

OK I give up - I will be enjoying a cocktail at the LC afterwards, if you're there, you're there.

2006-08-16_150711_hillwacker.jpg

Hillwacker/Goldmember is already waiting for us - goud en rooi is so trashy darling

Man with no name38945.6311111111

nameless one, i'm truly sorry i can't stick around buy you a drink, but i have a standing annual arrangement to drive through with a buddy and he really does prefer to head straight home after a race. also, amateur WILL shoot me if i don't hang around to take photos and if i get started drinking cocktails when you finish i "might just" (read "definately will") miss her crossing the finishing line

SP - I for one can sympathise with those who want to leave shortly after having ridden a race. In my case it revolves around the fact that my wife doesn't ride and in most cases is waiting at home for us. She does attend the big ones (e.g. 94.7, Sabie experience etc.) and also the important XC races as they are multi lap so she at least sees us passing every so often.

She is not too keen to hang around at the finish of a race for th 2.5-4 hours it takes for us to finish!