Warning by ADMIN on duplicate accounts

Big H*

Not all are bad, some are just rotten. The way they talk down to people and hunt in a pack like rabid wild dogs riles me. Keep your eyes open and you may just notice it. Not good advertisement for an "bunch of like minded mates"

I also hate exclusivity. Things like the Broedersbond, Free Masons and Cough Mixture Club (not COFF COFF) and others, just pisses me off.

Me, I have no alignment and can say what I want within the bounds that we live in. Something the COFF COFF boykies cannot seem to do.

Edit, maybe it s time or me to launch my "like" ...... " dislike" index.

Please do

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunt in packs... lol, why am I missing out on this??? Dipstick.....post-43150-1371368994,6353.jpg

What u doing here TROL, I am trying to speak to oom without any of you coff coff please leave

Hey oom do u even know why you got such a issue with COFBA , could it be that they are all mates and can talk to each other about every day things and and you can't relate to sharing with friends

Morning Dips

I cannot speak for Big H, and i know you weren't asking me but....

What irks me about cofba is none of what you suggest above, its the way that some of the friends "gang up" (sorry for using that gang word but i'm really not sure what else to use) on hubbers that dont agree with one of the gang or get involved in some sort of dispute. I'm not talking about the concept of agreeing with / standing up for each other each other but rather with the name calling and making fun off that goes on while chatting amongest each other on a open public forum.

Dont take this the wrong way, i'm not attacking you guys just offering a view from the other side.

Guest Latent Blue

What u doing here TROL, I am trying to speak to oom without any of you coff coff please leave

post-43150-1371369205,941.jpg

Guest Latent Blue

Morning Dips

What irks me about cofba is none of what you suggest above, its the way that some of the friends "gang up" (sorry for using that gang word but i'm really not sure what else to use) on hubbers that dont agree with one of the gang or get involved in some sort of dispute. I'm not talking about the concept of agreeing with / standing up for each other each other but rather with the name calling and making fun off that goes on while chatting amongest each other on a open public forum.

Dont take this the wrong way, i'm not attacking you guys just offering a view from the other side.

I wish he would stand up for me:unsure:

Morning Dips

Swiss I am being honest, doesn't matter to me who ever has issues with other Hubbers they not hear to steer me in any direction, if I don't like what anyone is saying I respond, many times I have gone against a " COFBA " keeping in mind any clown can change his status to COFBA it's not like its a group who selects them, and as a matter of bye the way when last have u tried to change THAT STATUS it CANT BE DONE SINCE ,,,THE CRASH IT CAN'T BE DONE,

Morning Dips

On the name calling, as you call me DIPS cause everyone does it, nearly every post refers to u as MISS .........?so my name calling is actually the same as yours, merely by the fact everyone does it, but I see your point, I am getting tired of defending something that started as a joke, and been labelled as a pack of wolves every time someone posts

Edited by dipslick

Guest Latent Blue

Morning Dips

I don't know about all these stuff (though I havnt been around too long) the HHAL thread is just a place for me to hang out and have some conversational banter. ...

I just know there people to chat with there most of the time and that will laugh at my stupid jokes

and as a matter of bye the way when last have u tried to change THAT STATUS it CANT BE DONE SINCE ,,,THE CRASH IT CAN'T BE DONE

I dont think i have ever tried to change it (mine says ultimate hubber) which i assumed is assigned by the Hubs post count system automaticaly.

I just had a quick look and could not find anywhere where it might be possible to change it.

Try send a PM to Admin and cc the mods asking him how.

On the name calling, as you call me DIPS cause everyone does it, nearly every post refers to u as MISS .........?so my name calling is actually the same as yours, merely by the fact everyone does it, but I see your point, I am getting tired of defending something that started as a joke, and been labelled as a pack of wolves every time someone posts

I call you Dips because its the first 4 letters (half) of your hubname, much like i would think its logical to call me swiss or van.

There is no miss in my hub name and it was first used in the past as a derogatory way of talking about me. While i've got used to the term it does not change the fact that it was started by certain members and was not meant to be an endearing reference.

TBH (again LOL...) i dont think the cofbas are seen as a pack of wolves by the majority of hubbers, probably just those who have felt the sharp end of their keyboards.

Guest Latent Blue

You can change it in my profile: edit my profile: ...

Wait, where is it???

There used to be a member title thingy???

Edited by Latent Blue

I don't know about all these stuff (though I havnt been around too long) the HHAL thread is just a place for me to hang out and have some conversational banter. ...

I just know there people to chat with there most of the time and that will laugh at my stupid jokes

Thats cool, i think thats the intention of cofba rather than to be some sort of conflict causing group.

Some of us have been on the hub for years and use it every day so i guess its kind of normal to have stuff or "scar tissue" build up over time. The annomity issue kind of compounds it in that if you dont know the real person you are "discussing things" with it and things can go pear shaped over the years.

Guest Latent Blue

Im just here to chill and learn about cycling (sometimes:))

You can change it in my profile: edit my profile: ...

Wait, where is it???

There used to be a member title thingy???

JOKE ALERT

Its been taken away as punishment for those who changed it to Cofba....LOL

Ok Latent my road bike is pining louder than my mtb so i'm gonna pump those skinny 29 inch tyres and go for a ride before it gets to hot and then play some golf this arvie

Cheers

Guest Latent Blue

JOKE ALERT

Its been taken away as punishment for those who changed it to Cofba....LOL

Ok Latent my road bike is pining louder than my mtb so i'm gonna pump those skinny 29 inch tyres and go for a ride before it gets to hot and then play some golf this arvie

Cheers

hehehe...

Enjoy!