MTB trails in Ruimsig

jacbor

Its like frisbee golf, but with more action

Aahh so like what those two dudes were playing in delta on sunday.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's what it is called when i play golf - everyone in the vacinity has to be alert, cuz you never know what's coming your way....

You and me both buddy.

will send a pm with some

Please include me in that PM as well. Where do you guys start from on Saturdays and Sundays - would like to join

For all the guys wanting to know times.

please note: these times and rides are not set in stone and are confirmed by about thursday/friday

Saturdays (local loop):

7:30- Rouxtjie and I leave northriding/olivedale

7:50- Pick up Kevin07 from the shell garage opposite boskop primary school in Honeydew

8:00- Pick up Mtb_Barbie and Meridaman from either cnr of Johan/zephania or cnr Johan and Beyers

8:30- Pick up Clinton_theCow and Kim at Featherbrook M&B

9:20- Muldersdrift/Avianto

(start time may vary but time frame is about the same)

Sundays (Spruit @ 8):

This is NOT a strava session. We ride really slow and mess around alot.

08:00 Start from Pick'n'Pay on william Nichol

09:30-10ish Vida Greenside

If you keen to join just pm me or rouxtjie so we know to look out for you. ( :ph34r: we quite snooby)

Dude your a SSer now. We dont wanna see you on the fancy smancy geary thing.

yeah Kim is the freak with her 120 average heart rate around fountains. (no worries if we ride local, which it looks like we gonna do we will take her to and from Featherbrook.

P.S. what is Action golf? Is that like semi contact chess?

RoR, i need to take my other carbon toys for a ride occasionally, seems i can tuck & roll on both.

Playing hockey double header, so my legs can't take riding as well, them size 2's will die!

I wanted to start laughing, until I saw how seriaas they were about it.

That was funny, standing a meter away from a tree and throwing a frisbee into said tree, i'm keen to try it tho :whistling:

Sundays (Spruit @ 8):

This is NOT a strava session. We ride really slow and mess around alot.

The messing around part was really fun this w/end, the bench save was almost as awesome as seeing the Surley.

Hi - will love to join you guys. Please include me in the PM. I do know some of the routes as I do the one from Sundowner pass eagle canyon to Ruimsig stadium to Avianto and back (My Sunday quickie)

I have done the above route but when you get to Avianto you turn to go to the water worx (Never made it to the top in one go) after that loop go all the way to the back of broadacres, where you turn to go all the way to lanseria and do a bit of the route 69 mtb race route and back to the dome. (this is a very long day in the saddle, but you will do over 140km and I will say over 1000m climbing or close to that)

The messing around part was really fun this w/end, the bench save was almost as awesome as seeing the Surley.

I nearly saw my ringpiece brother....its was close. But totally redeemed ourselves at the tree

I nearly saw my ringpiece brother....its was close. But totally redeemed ourselves at the tree

Next time the bench and trench gapjump

:eek: will have to wear my bigboy pants that day

best you wash them cause "Sunday Funday" is only 3 days away.

Rouxtjie pm the your fan base.

I rekon we leave at 7:30 and the time frame should be the same as I mentioned previously.

Rouxtjie pm the your fan base.

I rekon we leave at 7:30 and the time frame should be the same as I mentioned previously.

No need lets just commit here

Meet at the corner of beyers naude and northumberland at 7:50 and wait till 8:00. Whomever pitches...is welcome to join

Edited by rouxtjie