please help build some jumps in potchefstroom.......

eckley

hey people I found a nice stroke to build some jumps,me and my friend started to build thembut seems like a loooong shot for only the two of us. its nice coase there is alot of old building gravel laying there not to far (still in the same field),the whole line has some shade for building from around 12 soo theres no need to burn yourself up all we need is some people to come and help Im currently alone working on them......... my friend is in capetown for the vacasion PLEASE people we need some help

post-41678-0-03218500-1371561821_thumb.png

I even have some dirt jump bikes to borow when we are jumping you can choose bmx or a choice of dirtjump bikes

Are these jumps safe? I see no PPE is required.

Have you tried job creation strategies? The government is all for it!

Find some local vagrants. Offer them R50ea for a morning, and promote yourself to "Site Manager".

Just remember the following when building jumps:

• Make sure you're not building on an ancient vagrant burial ground. They don't like that
  • Don't let your labour force unionize. You'll end up with strike after strike.
  • Institute Friday-Pieday (buy your staff each a pie on fridays. They like this. Not mutton curry though unless you want them to use up their sick leave).
  • Lift with your knees, not with your back
  • Unless you have a wicked "monkey-line" wear gloves or the spade is gonna bite you
  • Drink alcohol before test piloting a jump. Not only will it give you courage, but you'll be more relaxed when you hit the ground (less bruising)
  • Don't make the gaps in your jumps look like hobo-out-houses. We made that mistake once.
  • Don't look directly at the sun.

• Make sure you're not building on an ancient vagrant burial ground. They don't like that

Never do this. You will crash, your office will be robbed and you will order chainrings that don't fit your cranks. It's the start of a long period of bad luck.

Never do this. You will crash, your office will be robbed and you will order chainrings that don't fit your cranks. It's the start of a long period of bad luck.

True story! You need some strong muti to overcome the effects of disgracing vagrant ancestors.

hahaha nooo all is fine it was a old college rugby field but its basicly a gravel dump site we only have one littel jump now and its already better then all the years of "kakby" played there!!!

• Institute Friday-Pieday (buy your staff each a pie on fridays. They like this. Not mutton curry though unless you want them to use up their sick leave).
  • Unless you have a wicked "monkey-line" wear gloves or the spade is gonna bite you
  • Drink alcohol before test piloting a jump. Not only will it give you courage, but you'll be more relaxed when you hit the ground (less bruising)
  • Don't make the gaps in your jumps look like hobo-out-houses. We made that mistake once.

Thanks I just spilt coffee over my keyboard laughing at this

the tegniese college next to boys high at the back of the college there is a field

You should have mentioned there was a boy's high school nearby. That's the obvious solution to your labour conundrum.

Buy a big bag of sweets, and lure them over. I'm surprised you didn't think of that.

Mind you, if it's an all boys school, simply play Ricky Martin on a boombox near your jumps and they'll flock to you, pied-piper of potch

Edited by patches

Guest Latent Blue
hey people I found a nice stroke to build some jumps,me and my friend started to build thembut seems like a loooong shot for only the two of us. its nice coase there is alot of old building gravel laying there not to far (still in the same field),the whole line has some shade for building from around 12 soo theres no need to burn yourself up all we need is some people to come and help Im currently alone working on them......... my friend is in capetown for the vacasion PLEASE people we need some help

post-43150-1371584202,6698.jpg

Guest Latent Blue

I see alot of labour laws being broken in the near future:o