Best Baggies for MTB... with padding....

Neg

I just bought two pairs of Endura Humvee's and used them for Dusi2C. I used the liner that came with the shorts and they were very comfy for the whole ride. I believe the Endura Singletracks might be a better bet for those mid summer rides. Got mine from Greg Minnaar Racing

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have 4 sets of Fox shorts. Differenet models. Some warmer/ hotter than others. Have used mine for multi-day races and up to 200k races. Would wear it for any distance. Always comfy.

Bought First Ascent ones for commuting and the best waste of my money. Rugby shorts will be more comfortable! Uncomfortable and badly designed. But they don't care about it because it sells

What did Fontana ride the epic in because to do that in baggies they would have to be quite comfy

Cannondale baggies, they look super comfy

Just picked up a pair...or seven, of Troy Lee Moto's

Hey patches! Where's you get the Troy Lees's and $?

I use the pockets, normally all of the pockets. And when I run out of talent there's more than a lycra skin between me and the gravel.... :thumbup:

never thought about it that way - makes sense

I have a pair of Fox-.shammy is useless ,First ascent -sold them .Indola work well ,lots of pockets .decent shammy .Assos should make a good baggy short .I am sure they will sell

Oi Patches! own up,where'd you get the fake Canterbury's?

Sportsmans Warehouse.

Super breezy. 2 pockets. Hard wearing.

So... in durbs ill be moving over to the mtb scene...

It seems like I should be also making the move to baggies now... is the cheapest to wear lycra below the baggies or what?

.and where does one but threse??? I've never ever seen it in a cycle shop

Rather wear the lycra over the baggies... Then post a pic of said ensemble here for us... :drool:

Sportsmans Warehouse.

Super breezy. 2 pockets. Hard wearing.

Ski pant must stick out from under

These baggies you guys are mentioning, do they all have liners? or are they just baggies over Lycra?

These baggies you guys are mentioning, do they all have liners? or are they just baggies over Lycra?

Nope, not the ones I have posted.

I see it like 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner. It does the job, but not particularly well. If you want the best results use a good shampoo and good conditioner.

ie. Wear decent baggies over a decent bib.

Archived