You're going to kill someone!

Tubehunter

(From Albert McWilliams BLOG on: http://albertmcwilliams.com)

“But, I live in Ann Arbor and Bike Lanes! Fix our roads first! Uppity Cyclists! I pay for this **** and I hate you! Bikes slow my commute! Get them off the road!”

(for reference, read the comments section here)

Yeah , bikes slow your commute so much that Krugersdorp to Parktown takes 55minutes in a car and 1:10 on a bicycle.

very good point..

can you also post one about the cyclist

ie: cycling 2 abreast

jumping red robots

and about those ******* that thinks they are always right

also please post bout us that throws our water bottles at motorist when we are angry..

I posted it on 4x4 community forum.... Flame suit at the ready.

4x4 community forum??? How much brains are there...the bigger the wheels usually mean big idiot..

I'm stuck at home with a cold this weekend - so perhaps I'll open an account on as many car/truck/4x4/motorcyle forums as possible and post this everywhere.

of course I'll use a fake name . . . . "Wayne" sounds fine :-)

Naughty

(What to do when you're ill and there's not much to do)

4x4 community forum??? How much brains are there...the bigger the wheels usually mean big idiot..

I sommer got a warning.... Stirred more on the Hub and niks and one "copy and plak" and in the dwang.

very good point..

can you also post one about the cyclist

ie: cycling 2 abreast

jumping red robots

and about those ******* that thinks they are always right

also please post bout us that throws our water bottles at motorist when we are angry..

Yep, cycling 2 abreast and for safety reasons jumping a red light is gonna kill a motorist.... Seems like the message of the whole blog was lost..

I'll rephrase it: even if I act like the biggest chop on the planet while cycling, the worst I can do is hold you up, but if you drive just slightly k@k I am likely to be killed!

An email I sent to the powers that be at PPA - attached article was this:

Hi,

This is worth a read (article below) - agree with it or disagree with it, it make a point.

I would like to make 2 suggestions and yes they may cost a small amount of money.

1. I have just done my learner for my motor bike this past week - I was please to note that the overtaking at 1.5 m of a cyclist now appear twice in the manual I purchase! Off the top of my head all the manual were in plastic packets at CNC - could PPA not try and get the 1.5m sticker into these manual as a lose insert? Perhaps if you agree with it, could the article below (a RSA version) also be put into the manual as a lose insert, assuming PPA get the 1.5 m sticker correct. Their is 1 law I do not agree with which unfortunately is allowed to happen on RSA road - with regards to overtaking on the left when a car is turning right, any idea on the process on changing this if PPA agrees with me?

2. At fun rides which take place at shopping centres (close too) would it not be worth putting 1.5m stickers in windscreen of cars parked for shopping - often cyclist are not able to park in the parking areas and they closed at the start - well at least Constantia Village has been on many occasions to name 1. Possible having a PPA table at the main entrance of the shopping centre which is close to the fun ride many also be goos awareness for cyclist - basically we need to educate motorist not cyclist!

Can we have a link to the 4x4 forum thread?

They took it off - but not before I had some vitriole spat at me. The admin was nice about it to me and then I just wasn't lus to re edit the whole post and repost.