Questions Only Thread

Agteros

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have before and willingly so, but why did you think I have not before, have you not read all 174 page?

what part of my question made you think I thought you had not contributed before? Have you read all the pages and not seen my entries? :)

What happens if you run out of questions to ask?

How can you EVER run out of questions????

Why do we keep asking that when clearly there are lots more questions to be asked?

Edited by MONS

How can you EVER run out of questions????

Why do we keep asking that when clearly there are lots more questions to be asked?

Is it clear from my questions that it is impossible? :clap:

Is everybody else just as insanely busy as I am today??? And tired? And stiff?

How long does it takes to get back into the work routine after being on leave?

How long does it takes to get back into the work routine after being on leave?

LONG? Think that's maybe the worst... going on leave then trying to get back into the work routine? Did you manage to wake up for your radio stint? May I add that I did not.. again??? So still have no idea of what accent you sport? But look on the bright side..... dont you knock off in 3 hours time? :whistling:

LONG? Think that's maybe the worst... going on leave then trying to get back into the work routine? Did you manage to wake up for your radio stint? May I add that I did not.. again??? So still have no idea of what accent you sport? But look on the bright side..... dont you knock off in 3 hours time? :whistling:

I did indeed, and can you believe that I didn't get mocked on air for sleeping through my last one? :blush:

Do you know where I am going straight after work?

I did indeed, and can you believe that I didn't get mocked on air for sleeping through my last one? :blush:

Do you know where I am going straight after work?

Mmmmm .... can I guess??

The local pub?

Ride your bike?

Fetch your son?

close?

PS.... maybe the mocking will still come.. when you least expect it? heheheheh! They should have ripped you to shreds?

Edited by MONS

Did you guys know that I rescued an African Grey today and reunited it with its owner?

Just feels so damn good.

Was it happy to be reunited?