Isuzu 3 towers

martinsnyman

Never ever let mackie and a scotsman near your beer fridge when you are not there. At least i sent you photo's of how the beer stock Levels were holding out...... You know just in case you had to buy more on your way home :-)

Ja that makes it better hey....NOT.

So you taking mackie up on his offer....you should

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja that makes it better hey....NOT.

So you taking mackie up on his offer....you should

Spoke to the GF last night and i reckon we will be leaving early thurs morning.......... So yeah beers will be cold

Spoke to the GF last night and i reckon we will be leaving early thurs morning.......... So yeah beers will be cold

Booooooom winna chicken dinner...

I see some sneaky puff-adder training was had this weekend.

Hope it all went well.

I did one easy-paced lap at SBR on Saturday and my legs are still hurting today. I am seriously worrying about 3T now!

I did one easy-paced lap at SBR on Saturday and my legs are still hurting today. I am seriously worrying about 3T now!

Weekend was a blur of sore legs and a pounding heart. You are not alone in your fear.

I am glad you think that was easy.

My legs are fine, lungs not so much.

Going to be fun weekends ahead, VG race this Sat, Seychelles the next 2 weeks then TOWERS. Wish every month went something like that. Not sure what beach and beer will do for the towers training though :-)

Going to be fun weekends ahead, VG race this Sat, Seychelles the next 2 weeks then TOWERS. Wish every month went something like that. Not sure what beach and beer will do for the towers training though :-)

it should decrease your lead on us by 1minute....so you'll still get home each day about 45 minutes ahead of any of us.

it should decrease your lead on us by 1minute....so you'll still get home each day about 45 minutes ahead of any of us.

I am riding with the GF so will hanging out much further back in the pack. All good for me cause it means I can drink more beer each day :-)

I am riding with the GF so will hanging out much further back in the pack. All good for me cause it means I can drink more beer each day :-)

you pulling soft on our race now...just asking since you did the proverbial slap in the face with a white glove the other night. I am racing you

just say you are tapering, it totally justifies being a beach-bum and drinking beer!

just say you are tapering, it totally justifies being a beach-bum and drinking beer!

I have that part down...the taper king

Yeah rouxtjie, myself and Typhoon tapered well on Tuesday night for the VG race........

Yeah rouxtjie, myself and Typhoon tapered well on Tuesday night for the VG race........

yea you pulled me out of my interval session to go taper...