Green Bikes Only Thread

Hairy

So this morning "Nobody" from the Hub was ragging me and saying, "how long until you start a thread call Let's see those Cannondales or Green Bikes Only things.

post-5403-0-61767400-1374050656_thumb.jpg

post-5403-0-20793500-1374050660_thumb.jpg

post-5403-0-88651100-1374050664_thumb.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this morning "Nobody" from the Hub was ragging me and saying, "how long until you start a thread call Let's see those Cannondales or Green Bikes Only things.

Nice bike

Needs the saddle on the right, Hairy...

http://superstar.tibolts.co.uk/images/terror.jpg

Where did you find that :w00t:

Jeez! After all I go through to get you a dropper... and you post an old pic. *unlike*

Superstar Components. If I hadn't found a giant branded saddle for my Reign X, I would have gone for the zombie one myself...

damn those are sick...that will look amazing on my bike...you reckon the paint will wear off?

damn those are sick...that will look amazing on my bike...you reckon the paint will wear off?

I've been riding mine like 2 months so far with no wear

Some report that it has, some hasn't. So I think the earlier ones did wear off but they changed how it was done after reports of rubbing came to light.

But the things are so cheap it doesn't really matter.

Some report that it has, some hasn't. So I think the earlier ones did wear off but they changed how it was done after reports of rubbing came to light.

Nice....and you guys buy from Superstar Components all the time? I haven't yet

Needs the saddle on the right, Hairy...

http://superstar.tibolts.co.uk/images/terror.jpg

Look / Smook ... that white Tudra is really nice and hard and exceptionally comfy .... so it stays :)

Archived