Bike Servicing in Centurion

Sp!ke

I have a 29er rim with a bit of a kink in it. I'm not too sure how detrimental to the hub it will be if I do much riding like it is so I want to get it sorted out just in case. It should be a case of adjusting the spokes, not something I've done before and I really don't want to trash a rim figuring it out.

I'm heading through to Centurion this week - where would be a good place to take the rim to get it sorted out?

I know that there are many supporters of the LBS mentioned by Jagwil here, but I and a few others havent had the best of experiences there. On the other side I've had some good service from them too. It could very well be due to miscommunication or -understanding from both sides and very often sub standard service is subjective.

Why not give these guys a call as well as per Johan Bornman's post: https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/128565-kudos-to-torqzone/?do=findComment&comment=1995919 I had a look on their website and will be taking my bike there to sirt out a few niggles here and there.

Had a look at their site. Must say I like the 'service package menu' approach. Nice to see what your paying for.

"Wheel True - True wheel and tightening of loose spokes (per wheel) - R 75"

You could also consider Tool Up - They basically specialize in bike servicing. Their shop is awesome

Their shop is nice but I have found few people know abut them.

Their shop is nice but I have found few people know abut them.

Yes they are fairly new. Very passionate bunch of guys - With very good coffee on offer!