2013 Vuelta a España

Butterbean

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how Tony Martin will roll this course?

Pretty well I reckon if his run from a few days ago is anything to go by, he has excellent form.

I hope he takes it for three reasons, 1) I dont like Cancellera. 2) I think he deserves a win. 3) I dont like Cancellera.

Pretty well I reckon if his run from a few days ago is anything to go by, he has excellent form.

I hope he takes it for three reasons, 1) I dont like Cancellera. 2) I think he deserves a win. 3) I dont like Cancellera.

Noooooo Grumpy!! Why don't you like the lovely Fabian :-)

Noooooo Grumpy!! Why don't you like the lovely Fabian :-)

I dont know, its irrational I guess :blush: but he gets under my skin, - I can accept he is a great athlete but I see him as a bit of a "political player" in the peleton, he is quick to stir up protests, slow the peleton down to protest something he is in favor of, get to the front and change the dynamics as he did in the Giro a few years back by telling everyone to stop racing, even LA in his day, with all his faults, didn't do that.

I dont know, its irrational I guess :blush: but he gets under my skin, - I can accept he is a great athlete but I see him as a bit of a "political player" in the peleton, he is quick to stir up protests, slow the peleton down to protest something he is in favor of, get to the front and change the dynamics as he did in the Giro a few years back by telling everyone to stop racing, even LA in his day, with all his faults, didn't do that.

Fair enough.... I like him for purely shallow reasons - he looks hot thundering across the cobbles... haha!

BMC did it the other day in the Vuelta to slow down the catch

LA threatened individuals and teams in the peloton.Read up on Simeoni

Fair enough.... I like him for purely shallow reasons - he looks hot thundering across the cobbles... haha!

He is a good-looking dude who knows how to ride a bike indeed.

Wonder what his aspirations are for the TT World Champs.

He must be drooling to roll over Tony Martin, the current king of the clock.

He is a good-looking dude who knows how to ride a bike indeed.

Wonder what his aspirations are for the TT World Champs.

He must be drooling to roll over Tony Martin, the current king of the clock.

Yes, thats coming up this month isn't it??