Double Century R6000 per team...your thoughts

Big Mac

Guest Frail4Life

Haha I had a worse word in mind .. no offense to clowns :) you would be welcome to join should boss lady help out

I AM my own Boss Again! Big smiley face!

Will you clowns be able to keep Up?

I started training last week.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly off topic.

Since the longest race I have competed in was the Argus in 3h20 something. What time should I be aiming for in the DC?

DC time is relative to the collective ability of the team, and conditions on the day. (conditions can change dramatically over that 200km course)

That said, attitude and team spirit is in many cases more important than ability.

Time depends entirely on your objective and what sort of prep you put in.

Assuming your team members are evenly matched and you want to race "hard", 3h20 could equate to 7:00 - 7:30.

Sub-7 also not impossible. :thumbup:

Its steep, and due to price I didn't expect them to sell so quick...I hate to ask as I have already posted an ad but I am up a brown creek without a paddle, I need to purchase 2 Teams entries if anyone knows of entries going begging...

Thanks

Its steep, and due to price I didn't expect them to sell so quick...I hate to ask as I have already posted an ad but I am up a brown creek without a paddle, I need to purchase 2 Teams entries if anyone knows of entries going begging...

Thanks

Is it officially fully subscribed.?