Post your car p*rn

Behan

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We own a 1985 Suzuki, very bumpy little go anywhere car, currently a varsity run a round for my oldest. Would like to get this new one for her.

My wife wants one...........as soon as she passes the swift to my daughter next year !

My son has the sx4 which was also passed on from her...........

So we are suzuki fans, reliable and very well builtĀ  :thumbup:

We own a 1985 Suzuki, very bumpy little go anywhere car, currently a varsity run a round for my oldest. Would like to get this new one for her.

That is so damn cute..maybe i should give my son my double cab and i get a Jimny[emoji48]

My double cab saved my life the other day..(or at least prevented what could've been a big crash)

Ā 

When you hit something in the road and go bounce and still stay on course then you know the car and fat tekkies handle well.

My double cab saved my life the other day..(or at least prevented what could've been a big crash)

Ā 

When you hit something in the road and go bounce and still stay on course then you know the car and fat tekkies handle well.

I drove a BMW X3 for 6 years, the V6 turbodiesel was a monster and very efficient, but costly to maintain especially the tyres and considering the bad state of our roads.

I drive an Everest now, very different ride but very comfy and not scared of bad surfaces

I drove a BMW X3 for 6 years, the V6 turbodiesel was a monster and very efficient, but costly to maintain especially the tyres and considering the bad state of our roads.

I drive an Everest now, very different ride but very comfy and not scared of bad surfaces

My boss drives an X3 and he is always replacing those run-flats....it costs him a fortune..

My boss drives an X3 and he is always replacing those run-flats....it costs him a fortune..

I know, average R4000 per tyreĀ  :cursing:, and I went through many.............

Edited by coppi

I know, average R4000 per tyre :cursing:, and I went through many.............

I have Cooper Discoverer on my Triton I replaced them a few weeks ago lasted just under 98 000km.

I have Cooper Discoverer on my Triton I replaced them a few weeks ago lasted just under 98 000km.

Triton for the win, I had one and to me personally, the best bang for buck.

This is my daughter's Suzuki, Nissan 1400 motor conversion. Sorry for the pic being turned wrong way.157b88ad7b8b14f75e24521de48c568a.jpg

Awesome car for a student. How does it run with the Nissan motor? My old man had one many moons ago that had a Colt Galant 2.5 ( I think) motor in. He bought it like that. It was constantly breaking down, so he eventually sold it. The power to weight on the original small engine was quite nice.

Awesome car for a student. How does it run with the Nissan motor? My old man had one many moons ago that had a Colt Galant 2.5 ( I think) motor in. He bought it like that. It was constantly breaking down, so he eventually sold it. The power to weight on the original small engine was quite nice.

It's not too light on fuel, in town about 8km/L and on highway about 10km/L. At 120km/h it sounds as if it's over reffing so the best cruising speed is at about 100km/h. Pulls very well, had some carburetor problems but that was due to a faulty new carburetor. Changed it with another new one and since then it's fine. No power steering but the car is so light, 750kg, so it steers very easily. Because it's an old car, you get some gremlins which one has difficulty sorting out because most of the mechanics today can't work on cars without computers to tell them via diagnostics what or where the problem lies.

The best engine for this car I think is still the original one it came out with. The 1000 (could be 1100) Suzuki motor.

Edited by BSG