Post your car p*rn

Behan

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a fan of that "ducktail" rear spoiler, though. (on the Foose 'Stang)

Designed and tested in a wind tunnel, I'm sure... ^_^

What my photos don't show is the size of the rear tires.. They must be over a foot wide.

34789610_2020629644931560_40809686993458

I am no Porsche fundi,but find this model ( as well as the 930 Turbo ) the last " real " Porsches.( last air-cooled ?????? )

The BIG question is how fast is it around the Nordschleife :ph34r: :whistling:

Porsche set a new record for road-approved sports cars on the 20.6-kilometre Nürburgring Nordschleife in the 911 GT2 RS on September 20. The record time of 6 minutes and 47.3 seconds was achieved in the presence of a notary and surpassed even Porsche’s own expectations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh8_2zQZ3xM&t=0s&index=5&list=FLZyg_lZz-SAqcNgGME2KN1Q

They will go sub 5 min before the end of the year with their new hybrid... watch this space....

They will go sub 5 min before the end of the year with their new hybrid... watch this space....

My point is that the current Bugatti Chiron won't even get under 7 minutes round the Nürburgring Nordschleife, that's if it doesn't run out of fuel before doing a full lap.

My point is that the current Bugatti Chiron won't even get under 7 minutes round the Nürburgring Nordschleife, that's if it doesn't run out of fuel before doing a full lap.

It should make a full lap.... big tanks... :)

Watch this clip - he is pretty good at making the case for the smashing of the Nurbergring record - and he has historically been pretty accurate with other cars.

Turn the volume UP.....

Watching any other record runs and then watching the latest is like someone hit the fast forward button x 2, the brain can’t keep up with all the turns and bumps, the 919 eccelaration and handling/aerodynamics is just mind blowing!