[Event] West Coast Express 2013

mdk555

This was such an awesome race.....my second ever race and I managed to be the first female out of TEMP 1!!! I must say I was blown away at how supportive and awesome the vibe gets in the pacs....definately doing this one again next year!!! To AK...thanx for getting me into this sport!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was such an awesome race.....my second ever race and I managed to be the first female out of TEMP 1!!! I must say I was blown away at how supportive and awesome the vibe gets in the pacs....definately doing this one again next year!!! To AK...thanx for getting me into this sport!

Nicely done!

Now for the next challenge, nê?!

• 11 months later...

Hi Hubbers,

Could i attempt 118km event on my MTB? Or should i rather do the 66km.

Do the 66km. Unless you smoke steroids daily.

Anyone have a route profile for this new and updated route?

__________________________^_____________

Hi Hubbers,

Could i attempt 118km event on my MTB? Or should i rather do the 66km.

How's your endurance levels?

If you're used to rolling that distance or thereabouts, go for it!

I did most of this route on saturday. From table view though. So a bit longer. (140km) And up past Mamre to darling instead of straight up the R27 to darling. But all of the same roads so climbing figures will be pretty close.

Surprise, surprise.... Almost 1000 meters of climbing.  :eek: Yes a few more with from table view...... so minus 10 meters  :whistling:  LOL

And the wind killed us. It was mega mega tough.

Going to be a eye opener for anyone who used to simply wing the old 80km route. 

Going to be a eye opener for anyone who used to simply wing the old 80km route. 

Like me. I did it just on Cadence Cycling training last year.

Archived