BIANCHI Lover's breakfast ride.

Cippo

With success of Bianchi Lover's thread( https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/43843-bianchi-lovers-show-me-yours/ )suggestions were made of a breakfast ride soon. We are aiming for 24th or 25th August depending on what suits most people. The plan for now is to meet at Virgin Active Greenpoint as their is plenty parking at Greenpoint Park and then to ride onto Suikerbossie possibly Chapman's Peak and then back to Camps Bay for breakfast at Kauai. All Bianchi's welcome, old and new, road or mtb, singlespeed also welcome. I will in time post the distance for the ride and location of parking. Suggestions welcome.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With success of Bianchi Lover's thread( http://www.thehubsa....-show-me-yours/ )suggestions were made of a breakfast ride soon. We are aiming for 24th or 25th August depending on what suits most people. The plan for now is to meet at Virgin Active Greenpoint as their is plenty parking at Greenpoint Park and then to ride onto Suikerbossie possibly Chapman's Peak and then back to Camps Bay for breakfast at Kauai. All Bianchi's welcome, old and new, road or mtb, singlespeed also welcome. I will in time post the distance for the ride and location of parking. Suggestions welcome.

OH NO !!! ANOTHER DATE PLZZZZ I dont wana miss this and I am in JHB that weekend !!

I don't wanna miss this either as I work every second weekend. Alternatively we can postpone to the 7 September as the 8th is Orbit Worcester ride which is first ride on PPA calendar.

Thanks Cippo....

@mavrick, this will be the "inaugarul" ride for Bianchi Club CT, and we cannot afford you to miss that!!. First week in Sept sounds good and will also give the guys more time to see this Thread.

For those that will be attending, plse wear your Bianchi apparel aswell.

Ok, so we are planning for the Saturday 7 September. Depending on sunrise which is currently at 7:28am, we should look at gathering from 7:00 at Virgin Active Greenpoint. Parking should be a plenty at the Greenpoint Park area opposite The Point. That gives everyone enough time to meet and greet and then we could probably move off by 7:30am. The route will be to Camps Bay via Beach road and then on Suikerbossie and hopefully over to Chapman's Peak for the photo opportunities ( weather depending and group consensus). We could also just turn around at SB and then head back down to Kauai in Camps Bay for breakfast.

post-13716-0-59078900-1376288290_thumb.jpg

I've got a bianchi jersey and all my bikes are unbranded. Can i join :ph34r:

I see the Chinese have'nt copied the Oltre yet so maybe we can sell you on buying one. I personally don't see why you cant join, the more the merrier. You obviously have a love for the brand and as it says 'Bianchi lover's ' ride.

I see the Chinese have'nt copied the Oltre yet so maybe we can sell you on buying one. I personally don't see why you cant join, the more the merrier. You obviously have a love for the brand and as it says 'Bianchi lover's ' ride.

hahaha fong cang u :clap: . Come to think of it, I havent seen any Shusi in celeste yet.

Thanks Cippo....

@mavrick, this will be the "inaugarul" ride for Bianchi Club CT, and we cannot afford you to miss that!!. First week in Sept sounds good and will also give the guys more time to see this Thread.

For those that will be attending, plse wear your Bianchi apparel aswell.

I have kit to hire for the day :-)

I have kit to hire for the day :-)

Where can we find kit? Someone asked me where to buy in Cpt.

I've got a bianchi jersey and all my bikes are unbranded. Can i join :ph34r:

Absolutely! Bring your "Twin" with....