Thank you Solomon's Woodmead

ChigginLeg

To cut a long story short - I took my road wheels to Tim at Solomon's to get sorted for loose spokes, they came back just before the long weekend not quite right and I let Tim know there was an issue. First thing this morning I got a call asking how they can solve the problem. I dropped round at 10am, Tim jumped on it and insisted I stay until it was resolved, solved the problem and changed the bearings in about 30 mins. Talk about turning the problem around and winning loyalty - well done and thanks to Tim, Achter and the team.

PS. Another customer came in and personally thanked Tim for sorting his MTB wheels out - further evidence of customer satisfaction.

I'm another satisfied Solomons customer.

I always end up there when searching for parts and tools, and the workshop is great. They stand by their work without giving any hassles.

And Tim knows his stuff when it comes to wheels!

Big up Solomons!

14 bike shops within range of my place and I rate Solomons Woodmead No. 1.

I know of somebody in Midrand that may want to chew your nuts off!!!!!

Either way you just spoilt a nice thread. Wonder how Solomons feels about that. The post was just picking up momentum and now its going to die a sad death...

+1

I think its a good shop with great prices.

Just been helped by Tim again today. Really nice store, really nice atmosphere, and great pricing.

Honestly I'm convinced of their excellence every time I'm in there.