MotoGP

SeaBee

He rode very well yes, title contender for next year for sure!!!!

Hopefully then onto MotoGP on an ever improving bike there too.

Absolutely!!!! 

Don't think people realize the severity of his broken arm was. He REALLY had to nurse that arm at the beginning of the season. 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely!!!! 

Don't think people realize the severity of his broken arm was. He REALLY had to nurse that arm at the beginning of the season. 

He technically broke it 3 times because they rebroke and set it twice!!!

And it was the forearm, the strength building alone would take months. He is definitely looking on form again.

So the MotoGP talk is quiet. Reckon its still MM's title to lose, no change there.

Did Lorenzo move over for Dovi??? Yes it was an almost fall, but possibly because he was off line moving over???

Conspiracy theorists unite!!!

Agree, JL99 did move over for Dovi, and almost fell over doing it. 

He was on rails during all the laps he led the race, to suddenly go wide around that corner, with no real pressure on him.... Think he used that to save a bit of face for Pramac.

Must admit, that Duke is starting to work with him, he might be up there for the title again in 2018.

Can not see MM loosing the title, unfortunately. He has really matured this season and probably deserves the title the most. 

Now lets see how good he really is and put him on a KTM or Suzuki, kinda like what Rossi did when he moved to Yamaha.  :ph34r: (although I do not support him, I believe he is that good) Now that I think about it I would probably support him a little more if he was NOT on a Honda.

Can not see MM loosing the title, unfortunately. He has really matured this season and probably deserves the title the most. 

Now lets see how good he really is and put him on a KTM or Suzuki, kinda like what Rossi did when he moved to Yamaha.  :ph34r: (although I do not support him, I believe he is that good) Now that I think about it I would probably support him a little more if he was NOT on a Honda.

He does deserve the title, and because his attitude is so much better this year, and especially because you could see on his face in Oz that he enjoyed rubbing shoulders and didn't whinge, I am happy for him that he will win it.

I think he will do well any current factory bike, he is talented. What would be fun to see though is how he would do a 500cc with no TC.... not a trolly post, I know he grew up in a different era, but I would like to see it non the less.

What would be fun to see though is how he would do a 500cc with no TC.... not a trolly post, I know he grew up in a different era, but I would like to see it non the less.

And a thumb back brake like Doohan. 

I really wish Suter could race their MMX500 on the short circuits. That beast would do well I reckon, maybe not on the pace with the MotoGP bikes but it would be close.

I reckon come next year the KTM will be right up there. Their Moto2 is a beaut at the moment, the big bike isn't far behind. No offence to Pol and Bradley but they don't do the bike justice. A big budget rider, ahem Dani P, could really get that thing up there.......

I do think this championship is MM's to loose .

However , remember 2006 when Rossi was leading going into the last round and made an unforced error ......

Anyway it has been a great championship .

Next year Moto2 is gonna be interesting .

New egine for all , and 2 KTM's that  are now on song .

Binder for the win there .

I really wish Suter could race their MMX500 on the short circuits. That beast would do well I reckon, maybe not on the pace with the MotoGP bikes but it would be close.

I reckon come next year the KTM will be right up there. Their Moto2 is a beaut at the moment, the big bike isn't far behind. No offence to Pol and Bradley but they don't do the bike justice. A big budget rider, ahem Dani P, could really get that thing up there.......

If they raced this thing, I wouldn't even watch, I'd just listen!

........ and probably fap furiously.

Edit: Those down shift blips!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Patchelicious

If they raced this thing, I wouldn't even watch, I'd just listen!

........ and probably fap furiously.

Edit: Those down shift blips!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Its proven slow in the TT but short circui I reckon it will be magic.

Wish I had a spare $100k lying around to buy one......

That moto is a masterpiece if you read the ride reviews for the new Triumph range using the new 765cc motor.

I think the racing will be epic. Its long been know that modified CBR600 motor used currently is a dog. Gearboxes made of cheese yet makes less power than the SS600's.