[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #4 Hakahana

Tim_Fair

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see number collection is from 10am-4pm again, guess they think we all work within walking distance of Cyclelab :cursing:

Cyclelab - Fourways, Johannesburg 02 October 2013 10am – 4pm Substitutions available!

Epic Sports Cyle Shop - Jeanlen Centre Cnr Jean & Lenchen Centurion 03 October 2013 10am – 4pm Substitutions available!

Specialized Concept Cyclery Lynwoord - Pretoria 04 October 2013 10am – 4pm No Substitutions!

Cyclelab - Fourways, Johannesburg 02 October 2013 10am – 4pm Substitutions available!

Epic Sports Cyle Shop - Jeanlen Centre Cnr Jean & Lenchen Centurion 03 October 2013 10am – 4pm Substitutions available!

Specialized Concept Cyclery Lynwoord - Pretoria 04 October 2013 10am – 4pm No Substitutions!

I see number collection is from 10am-4pm again, guess they think we all work within walking distance of Cyclelab :cursing:

Would it not make more sense to have number collection between 12:00 and 18:00?

Is any one else struggling to pay for their entry on www.eventry.co.za? I've been trying since Friday to pay for four entries and i'm not having any luck

I'm battling to get onto advendurance.com :( dunno if its our kuk internet this morning or adventurance issue.

*edit* thanks brad. not just me

*edit2* - going direct to eventry.co.za I also can't finalize CC payment. Bounces back from the payment gateway with "Unexpected error"

Edited by Captain Cheesy

I'm battling to get onto advendurance.com :( dunno if its our kuk internet this morning or adventurance issue.

*edit* thanks brad. not just me

*edit2* - going direct to eventry.co.za I also can't finalize CC payment. Bounces back from the payment gateway with "Unexpected error"

So i'm not the only one!!

And because of this I missed the early bird special :whistling:

ya... ya, ya... umm.. me too :ph34r:

I entered last week Thursday 19/09 and seems I also missed the early bird entries..........................

I entered last week Thursday 19/09 and seems I also missed the early bird entries..........................

The Website must of been buggy from 19/09 already then :whistling:

The Website must of been buggy from 19/09 already then :whistling:

Yea. The website was very slow to respond when I entered. Was quite nervous to make payment but luckily it went through the first time. If you have facebook you can try and ask them what is wrong and when it will be fixed there.

I just re-entered my cc details WITHOUT a confirmation email address and it went through. Not sure if they fixed it, or if it's the confirmation email causing the issue.

I just re-entered my cc details WITHOUT a confirmation email address and it went through. Not sure if they fixed it, or if it's the confirmation email causing the issue.

Same :clap: :clap:

, they have sorted their stuff out!!

Edited by Mr Winter

after vg broke me I have decided to downgrade this one.

40 it is for me, first race imnot doing 70, a bit dissapointed but I dont want to feel like I did after vg.

after vg broke me I have decided to downgrade this one.

40 it is for me, first race imnot doing 70, a bit dissapointed but I dont want to feel like I did after vg.

Know the feeling ! Took me a while to decide to enter this one after the vG experience of 10 days ago, it was as tough as I remember my previous experience from three years back, so was not sure my sense of humour needed further testing ... but, what the heck, have just entered the 70 km ... off to say some prayers ...