D2D

Speedster Scott

I weigh 95, so dont go there , hills are my enemy

Catch up tomorrow, I got an early 100k ride, gonna hit the pillow ...yaaawn ... cheers

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Late registration done. AL. 2deg. Celsius predicted. Last serious HTFU for this winter I hope!!!!

Is anyone fetching numbers today ? Apparently my no is there under late entries... dying to know my race no

Is anyone fetching numbers today ? Apparently my no is there under late entries... dying to know my race no

Nevermind ... sorted... starting at the back .... EL

Late registration done. AL. 2deg. Celsius predicted. Last serious HTFU for this winter I hope!!!!

How did my Late Entry end up in EL Bunch ? Shocked Face !

How did my Late Entry end up in EL Bunch ? Shocked Face !

Did you apply for reseeding at the entry? They can check previous results and reseed. (My apologies if you knew this).

Did you apply for reseeding at the entry? They can check previous results and reseed. (My apologies if you knew this).

I'm going to collect tomorrow at Fourways, so hopefully get re-seeded .. Liaised via email and Guy At Lynnwood wasn't to keen to assist. Says its a late entry so that's that

I'm going to collect tomorrow at Fourways, so hopefully get re-seeded .. Liaised via email and Guy At Lynnwood wasn't to keen to assist. Says its a late entry so that's that

My dad entered for me at Lynwood today - enter and reseed 20min. Go tmrw - should be no problem.

Managed to get up to D Bunch ... seems there are a lot of A and B riders doing this One , Gonna be plenty sub 3's

Now I wish I had a team car following so that I can give clothes back to them. How do you guys manage the 2Celsius start but ending at16C? Freeze at the start or cook at the end?

Edited by TALUS