Amashova Milestone ride?

Little1

Hello Guys.

For those of you, who have done this race before .... please help us first timers .....

How long before your official start, do you need to be there ?

I see there is only 3 busses going up from Durban to PMB ?

Hi Fabs,

They want you there about 45 mins before your start so that you can find your batch etc. It is not big like Argus/94.7 so very easy to get in your group and I have never had any problems.

I am not sure about the bus service to PMB - I normally drive to the Midlands Mall in PMB and then cycle to the start - 10 mins. Car is safe and it's a short warm up before the race too! Just need to organise a lift back to fetch your car in the pm!

A question. It's my first one as well, will be doing it on the MTB. I have a start time of 7:35. Do I still have to make it to the cut-offs at the times allocated? I mean, we are starting 1 hour 35 minutes behind the leaders.

A question. It's my first one as well, will be doing it on the MTB. I have a start time of 7:35. Do I still have to make it to the cut-offs at the times allocated? I mean, we are starting 1 hour 35 minutes behind the leaders.

Eish, that's hectic. I hope I'm wrong but i think the cut off times apply to everyone. Perhaps mail the organisers: melissa@amashova.co.za

1st time as well. No idea what to expect. Been told its easier than 94.7, but not sure i believe them though. First ascent looks long.

Hi Fabs,

They want you there about 45 mins before your start so that you can find your batch etc. It is not big like Argus/94.7 so very easy to get in your group and I have never had any problems.

I am not sure about the bus service to PMB - I normally drive to the Midlands Mall in PMB and then cycle to the start - 10 mins. Car is safe and it's a short warm up before the race too! Just need to organise a lift back to fetch your car in the pm!

Thanks for the info Bobbie.

There is a bus arriving in PMB at 06h30, think I better be on that one.

We will be dropped off at a hall, where we collect our bikes, and then head off to the start.

The bus arriving at 07h00 sounds too late.

Thanks for the info Bobbie.

There is a bus arriving in PMB at 06h30, think I better be on that one.

We will be dropped off at a hall, where we collect our bikes, and then head off to the start.

The bus arriving at 07h00 sounds too late.

Awesome!! Yes, get the earlier bus - you don't want to be stressed out before the actual event

Have loads of fun and if you see any of us CHOC cows along the route, remember to mooooo loudly!!

Where did you get your start time

Where did you get your start time

I was emailed with my time, and also received an SMS with same info. I entered on line before cutoff. Not sure what your situation was.

I was emailed with my time, and also received an SMS with same info. I entered on line before cutoff. Not sure what your situation was.

Thanks. did entre before the cutoff. see they say on the home page we will get it by latest friday

Eish, that's hectic. I hope I'm wrong but i think the cut off times apply to everyone. Perhaps mail the organisers: melissa@amashova.co.za

My understanding is that the cutoffs are for everyone, but I think they are fair enough. The last batch has 7 hours to finish the race.