Amashova Milestone ride?

Little1

How many Hubbers are doing Amashova this year?

Are any doing a milestones ride - 10th, 15th, 20th, 21st or 25th?

I'll be there!! My milestone is to finish before the cut off times!!

:clap:

how is junior Bobby doing ?

she doing the fundraising thing again ?

Hey Slowbee - yes she is!! She raises funds throughout the year so her given.gain account is permanently open which is great. She has managed to get a food donation to CHOC in Durban for over R4000 which she is delivering on Friday.

People are incredibly generous - very humbling!!

Lucky for her, she is U16category, and she only has to do the 65km this year so it's just mom who is going to be doing a solo struggle!!

you joining us Slowbee?

Hey Slowbee - yes she is!! She raises funds throughout the year so her given.gain account is permanently open which is great. She has managed to get a food donation to CHOC in Durban for over R4000 which she is delivering on Friday.

People are incredibly generous - very humbling!!

Lucky for her, she is U16category, and she only has to do the 65km this year so it's just mom who is going to be doing a solo struggle!!

you joining us Slowbee?

would love to, but bit far to travel for a ride, will need to make more of a holiday out of it !

Awesome to see so many 1st time riders... way to go guys and gals! :clap:

If any of you are interested in really marking your Shova as the best, head on over to the CHOC cows website and join the heard!

Raise funds for kids with cancer and the support structures that help them and their families.

http://www.thecows.co.za

In the banner/heading area on the left is a 'Join the herd' section - fill out your details, click on 'Participate in an event' and they will get back to you with all the details!!!

Also if your seeding isn't to great, the CHOC cows start in the charity bond group at +-7:20am!!! :thumbup:

Hope to see some of you out there

Edited by Little1

• 1 month later...

Hello Guys.

For those of you, who have done this race before .... please help us first timers .....

How long before your official start, do you need to be there ?

I see there is only 3 busses going up from Durban to PMB ?