Rockman Entry give away competition

Face Plant

Guest Travis.

Plan each discipline and time them seperately. Keep in mind how much time you allocated for each disciplone so you don't overdo it for the specific discipline.

As a sidenote, give a little extra time for each as fatigue will play a huge role, especially in the cycle and run

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always drop the kids off before putting on your wetsuit. However weeing in your wetsuit in considered acceptable as a method of staying warm

Never buy a 2nd hand wetsuit from Stiggy, even if it is "almost new"

I just crapped my pants

I just crapped my pants

Speaking of which, don't even get me started on guys selling 2nd hand tri suits, tri shorts or cycling shorts/bibs for that matter. Don't be either of those guys (selling or buying).

Edited by Spartan226

Take two towels (one to stand on and one to wipe face and feet - in that order I guess :blink: ).

Don't like having grass/dust in my shoes

Speaking of which, don't even get me started on guys selling 2nd hand tri suits, tri shorts or cycling shorts/bibs for that matter. Don't be either of those guys (selling or buying).

Ultimate fail

Remember to wipe the snob of your face before your finisher picture and always, always save a little energy to storm down the finsh as if you had kept that pace the whole race

On a more serious note: Take care coming off the bike into T2. I've seen many too guys faceplank in the dismount! Once again, the couple of seconds you are looking to gain is not worth the pain...

Why spend thousands on bikes, aero helmets, hours of training only to lose 5-10mins taking pee breaks ... learn to pee on the bike and be comfortable with urine running down your leg.

Do not draft behind JGR.

JGR I always thought that smell was of you fearing me. Only now I realise that it was part of your save 30 seconds strategy...

Do not draft behind JGR.

JGR I always thought that smell was of you fearing me. Only now I realise that it was part of your save 30 seconds strategy...

This skill does help with keeping free loaders off your wheel!

haha I was playing possum

Well for what its worth I have also perfected the pee whilst riding skill. The next step is to take a crap while riding. Only problem is that I only have one training route in Bfn. There is a saying don't **** where you sleep... Its kinda like that....