Long term review of the Sworks Venge?

Madlight

Picking up on Sat now..... And the Mad Fiber hoops are still somewhere at customs.

Pics here and in Black bikes thread please? Some nice close ups will be appreciated.

Edited by Cippo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cippo, the tattoo is mine, so I am an unashamed sellout on this build.

Depending on where that tat is you are sentenced to wearing arm warmers or leggings for the rest of season.

Depending on where that tat is you are sentenced to wearing arm warmers or leggings for the rest of season.

Cippo, fortunately I still have Campagnolo training wheels on the bike and the tat is on the inside of my bicep. I did try and find the black bike thread and failed. Point me in the right direction please.

Have to admire the Chinese workmanship! Very nice bike sir! Trust she will give you many happy miles :thumbup:

Edited by Jaco-fiets

We waiting, did you fetch it?

Nope, my campag to sram free body doesn't work with the RED 22 cluster so a new free body needs to be flown in first.

Pick up is now Wednesday. I'm dying over here .... Lol

You need to sell those Campy hoops. It's not right using them with SRAM even just for training. Come towards the light, walk away from the darkness. Lol.

Super nice bike!

When the campy works out, send the red 22 my way. PWEEEEEEZ!!!

Remember this post! :ph34r:

They are my everyday Eurus set.

Quality wheels those. Hope your new bike is as awesome as it sounds like. What is the RRP on a set of MadFibers if you dont mind me asking?

TopFuel, the mad fibers cost 3 times more than what my wife thinks they cost.... Definitely special occasions only. Have a look at their cost at www.wrenchscience.com.