Good day out at Lost City

Cruxpearl

Guest Michelle

It always looks like I'm taking it easy smiley36.gif  I'm gonna have to practice a tired face or CVANC is going to think I'm slacking off.  Although Cruxie will confirm that I was swearing at the wind at 80km mark smiley11.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics again Crux - thanks very much for the effort - only did not see a pic of Chilli Pepper, was she hiding from the Wind?

Guest Michelle
wonduhboy: Check under Jason's race report, there are some there.  Cruxie took some of myself & Chilli Pepper together but he didn't realise it was her at the time so cut her out a bit smiley2.gif

Great pics again Crux - thanks very much for the effort - only did not see a pic of Chilli Pepper' date=' was she hiding from the Wind?[/quote']

I DID hide too!!  But I also took my turn at the front, thank you very much 4 the vote of confidence WonDUHboy...smiley5.gifsmiley19.gifsmiley1.gif

wonduhboy: Check under Jason's race report' date=' there are some there.  Cruxie took some of myself & Chilli Pepper together but he didn't realise it was her at the time so cut her out a bit smiley2.gif [/quote']

Story of my life.... smiley18.gifsmiley19.gif  But at least I got mentioned, thanks Michelle.smiley2.gif

Great pics again Crux - thanks very much for the effort - only did not see a pic of Chilli Pepper' date=' was she hiding from the Wind?[/quote']

I DID hide too!!  But I also took my turn at the front, thank you very much 4 the vote of confidence WonDUHboy...smiley5.gifsmiley19.gifsmiley1.gif

Sorry CP, my apologies, just you seemed to be so scarce in the pics that I just assumed you were hiding.

I guess I'll have to wait for the pics of you pulling the group to confirm your story - and we all know how long it took for Grapkas to find evidence that she works in the frontsmiley2.gifsmiley2.gifsmiley2.gif 

Guest Michelle
wonduhboy: Check out my race report.. Chilli did loads of work up front.  Those pics where Cruxie said I was wasting energy sprinting for the camera.. I was just trying to keep up with Chilli!!! smiley4.gif

[quote name=wonduhboy

Sorry CP' date=' my apologies, just you seemed to be so scarce in the pics that I just assumed you were hiding.

I guess I'll have to wait for the pics of you pulling the group to confirm your story - and we all know how long it took for Grapkas to find evidence that she works in the frontsmiley2.gifsmiley2.gifsmiley2.gif 

[/quote]

Just read Michelle's reply - because you are SO looking for sh#t now...!!smiley7.gifsmiley2.gif
Chilli Pepper2006-08-30 02:20:59

wonduhboy: Check out my race report.. Chilli did loads of work up front.  Those pics where Cruxie said I was wasting energy sprinting for the camera.. I was just trying to keep up with Chilli!!! smiley4.gif

Yip, a likely story...smiley36.gif

CP - In Jason's wise words - "ek terg net" I'm sure you did plenty of work at the front,  just not lucky enough to crack the nod to get into the photo album.

Hopefully at the next race you can someone can get a couple of shots as proof...smiley2.gif

actually, as soon as amateur finds out how to upload pics there's gonna be 2 of chilli - amongst the only pics that i managed to sucesfully take with amateurs camera (it was the first time i was using that camera, still need to figure out how to zoom with it tough)

Chilli Pepper het haar deel gegoed..

Ek het die van die Stop af saam met haar gery.. en ons twee het goed saam gewerk..

As jy nie daar was nie kan jy nie iets s? nie..

Thanks vir die ride Chilli Peppersnapshot2006-08-30 03:49:57

great guys and girls... i wish i was there..

looking forward to coming back, just 5 more days

i always enjoyed the suncity weekend, congrats to all who rode it