SScrew, The Holey Trails & Swampdogs presents.....

Thug

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my greatness rode with a bit of a headache on Saturday must have been the humidity :whistling: Definately a rigid fork route my sexy on-one handled those rocky sections like a newly tarred road :whistling: What a great weekend should recover by Thursday. You guys and gals will definately see me again next year.

HIPPIE HOORAH!!!!

Oh my greatness rode with a bit of a headache on Saturday must have been the humidity :whistling: Definately a rigid fork route my sexy on-one handled those rocky sections like a newly tarred road :whistling: What a great weekend should recover by Thursday. You guys and gals will definately see me again next year.

HIPPIE HOORAH!!!!

I'm glad my on-one had some squish up front.....

I dont know who's *** idea it was to have a mampoer and beer table, hurt like **** on the last loop. :clap:

Thanks okes for a very cool weekend. many daisy giggles.

What a great weekend!!! I can't remember the last lap or 2 though, must have been the mampoer and beer I think. But what a weekend. Thanks everyone for organizing!!!!

Glad you all had an awesome weekend.

I wish I could go (but at least I had a lekker ride there about 2 weekends ago on a geared FS bike :thumbup: )

Next year I will be there for sure!!! (If they host it again)

Awesome weekend. Thankfully the weather was brilliant on the day... Thanks to all who joined in the fun. I found the mampoer took the edge off and the ice cold beer at the end of each lap was refreshing.

By the way, the mampoer shortcut cut out only a lekker little 2 minute loop.

Awesome weekend. Thankfully the weather was brilliant on the day... Thanks to all who joined in the fun. I found the mampoer took the edge off and the ice cold beer at the end of each lap was refreshing.

By the way, the mampoer shortcut cut out only a lekker little 2 minute loop.

I did the mampoer long-way 4 times! Lekker section of track!

I did the mampoer long-way 4 times! Lekker section of track!

Nice. Although The Farm hasn't really got any boring sections has it... :lol:

Did you have memory loss during one lap? Or did you get lost?

Possibly rode it on other days not necessarily during the race...

Edited by SLiiick

Did you have memory loss during one lap? Or did you get lost?

I did my 3 loops then at the end of the third caught up to my mate and did his 3rd loop with him. Any excuse to ride some more......

I did my 3 loops then at the end of the third caught up to my mate and did his 3rd loop with him. Any excuse to ride some more......

Ok, now your total distance on Strava makes sense. I wondered why I had a lot less mileage.