White Look Keo Sprint pedals

Evan Andreou

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Wolfie, I hope you gonna get a white cycling outfit to go with all your white components. Ask Blingtani for advice on the outfit (if need)Approve

Wolfie, except for weight and the logos lasting longer there is no difference between Keo Sprints and Keo Carbons

Wolfie' date=' except for weight and the logos lasting longer there is no difference between Keo Sprints and Keo Carbons[/quote']

The release tension on Carbon's range from 10-18NM and 9-15NM on Sprint's....and 30grams difference for a pair.

Wolfie' date=' except for weight and the logos lasting longer there is no difference between Keo Sprints and Keo Carbons[/quote']
The release tension on Carbon's range from 10-18NM and 9-15NM on Sprint's....and 30grams difference for a pair.

Whats the RRP Mr LOOK?

The Rand/Euro messed up everything...new RRP R1060 There's a lot of shops with old stock...so you can pick them up for around R920...if you shop around.

you got to get the white outfit wolfie..Wink

KZN been touched by the funny stick I seeSmile

Must have caught something in the free stateLOL

I got a set of sprints last week (Bling white). still waiting to set them up though, but in terms of look(s) - they are fantastic!