Rudy Project helmet quality

Brighter-Lights

Hi there Brighter lights.

For what it's worth. The rear adjustment buckle will be replaced free of charge (under warranty) - just contact Lizle at ASG Sport or take it to the store you bought it from. As far as the padding is concerned I just checked and we have not had an issue like that before - and we have sold quite a few helmets :) . Padding by it's very nature is something that will not last forever, that's why you can buy replacement sets but it seems strange that it did this after only 6 months. Lizle will send you a replacement set of pads as well. Just email Lizle if you don't mind (and copy this post please). I can honestly say that we love the Rudy brand because the support from Italy is fantastic and they stand by there products 100%. Lizle@asgworld.co.za

Rgds

ag

For what it's worth. The rear adjustment buckle will be replaced free of charge (under warranty) - just contact Lizle at ASG Sport or take it to the store you bought it from. As far as the padding is concerned I just checked and we have not had an issue like that before - and we have sold quite a few helmets :) . Padding by it's very nature is something that will not last forever, that's why you can buy replacement sets but it seems strange that it did this after only 6 months. Lizle will send you a replacement set of pads as well. Just email Lizle if you don't mind (and copy this post please). I can honestly say that we love the Rudy brand because the support from Italy is fantastic and they stand by there products 100%. Lizle@asgworld.co.za

Rgds

ag

Well you can't ask for much better than that :thumbup:

Must say I have been very happy with my Rudy. Also one of the few helmets that fit my pip...

Rgds

ag

Thanks very much. I bought them online from Bikewear but will contact Lizle soon.

I must say that ASG are awesome when it comes to standing by their products. I had a few issues (no fault of their's) and they did not blink to honour their warranty. Well done ASG. Now just saving up for a Windmax.

Edited by Dazshell

• 2 months later...

It took awhile, but I finally have received all the items that needed replacement and I want to thank ASG for coming to the party - with aftersales service like that, I will buy Rudy Project with peace of mind and can recommend the brand to anyone.

Much appreciated ASG, thank you.

Hi gents,

I left the "bug net" in mine and only use the helmet on colder days - quite convenient.

Well done to ASG.

Have a good one

Sarge

how often do you wash the pads? Looks like you chuck the whole helmet in the washing machine or something..

I have had a few Rudy Projects and haven't had a problem. currently windmax for 1.5 years..

I usually just rinse my helmet in the shower while I wait for the water to get hot..straight after the ride, it cleans out the sweat and I have no trouble at all..

Same helmet, no issues - only frustration I have with it is that I really want to upgrade soon but there is no end to the Rudy...