FUNN MTB race and upgrade parts

LARC DISTRIBUTORS

Hi Hubbers

LARC Distributors are now the official importers of FUNN MTB race, upgrade and replacement MTB parts. We have received our first sample shipment and the quality and visual appeal is incredible. Have a look at the range http://www.larcdistributors.co.za/parts--accessories and let us know what you think. We are looking for LBS to become stockists and enquiries in this regard are welcome.

post-46068-0-00550800-1380804261_thumb.jpg

where can we buy at the moment. looking for this stryge stem and do you a 100 mm

I have also answered your other post. The Stryge comes in sizes 60,70 and 80mm.

Hope you guys ensure there is solid online presence for the stuff you import.

Never understand how some agencies go to all the trouble importing a brand and then virtually no online retailers have it locally so you end up ordering it from Chain reaction anyway...

Edited by Skylark

Hope you guys ensure there is solid online presence for the stuff you import.

Never understand how some agencies go to all the trouble importing a brand and then virtually no online retailers have it locally so you end up ordering it from Chain reaction anyway...

Hi Skylark thanks for the comment.

Our first approach will be to offer to bikes stores. Online retailers are reluctant to carry stock and for the most

part indicate a long lead time.

So what do you think of the range?

Looks like you're carrying a good selection of the range! ITO online orders - why can we not order direct from you, at the RRP so that the LBS's aren't cut out of the action? I think that's what Skylark was alluding to...

you do realize you have caused a problem in my life now, dont you. i need/ want some of those parts but cant buy locally until you sort a LBS, i am now stuck in a position of wanting something i cant have. FARK!!

Edited by DaddyG

you do realize you have caused a problem in my life now, dont you. i need/ want some of those parts but cant buy locally until you sort a LBS, i am now stuck in a position of wanting something i cant have. FARK!!

Hi DaddyG

I would hate to upset you :D .... let me know what you need and I will see if I can spare from my samples.

Looks like you're carrying a good selection of the range! ITO online orders - why can we not order direct from you, at the RRP so that the LBS's aren't cut out of the action? I think that's what Skylark was alluding to...

Hi Ctp

Point taken. The range probably does lend itself to an online store. I will look at this possibility.

Hi Ctp

Point taken. The range probably does lend itself to an online store. I will look at this possibility.

Sweet. Just don't do a Ritchey and undercut the lbs's. If they're the same price as the lbs sells them at and then shipping on top of that I reckon you'll have a good proposition.

fantom wheelsets ..... what axel options are they available in please ?

Hi Hairy

The Phantom wheelsets are spec'd specific to their use i.e. XC, AM, DH. and all have variations in axle options.

e.g XC is available in 26', 29' or 27.5 : Axle options Rear = QR / 9QR / 10/15 x 135 mm adapter Front= QR / 9QR / 15 x 100mm adaptor.

If you need for AM or DH let me know.