where can i find the price of Pinarello Dogma65.1Think 2

DJpak

Anyone ?? Any number? Any shop? Any company?Hahaha

I just curious the price of the frame.

Have a nice day :)

Look at the older posts from ASG in the site sponsors section. They will point you to their Pinarello distributors, but I think it's about R47k for the frame.

Look at the older posts from ASG in the site sponsors section. They will point you to their Pinarello distributors, but I think it's about R47k for the frame.

That might be no discount price!!

R470000? Wow.. it's actually cheaper than my country;;;

Bac SA currency is weak atm...

Thank u :)

Guest Latent Blue

That might be no discount price!!

R470000? Wow.. it's actually cheaper than my country;;;

Bac SA currency is weak atm...

Thank u :)

Too much zeros there...

47k....

But you say its still cheaper than your country...? How many of those do you own, I've never been in the market for a country.

Hi DJpak,

You can contact the ASG office...ask for Winston. 012 751 4130. Email: winston@asgworld.co.za

In Cape Town try John O'Connor Cycles, Bike+, etc. a complete dealer list on our website....www.asgsport.co.za

Regards

ag

Anyone ?? Any number? Any shop? Any company?Hahaha

I just curious the price of the frame.

Have a nice day :)

What size and what colour? I can hook you up! :D

What size and what colour? I can hook you up! :D

Im still thinking hahaha if I buy it. It will be a black frame with white words. Size 51.5

Hi DJpak,

You can contact the ASG office...ask for Winston. 012 751 4130. Email: winston@asgworld.co.za

In Cape Town try John O'Connor Cycles, Bike+, etc. a complete dealer list on our website....www.asgsport.co.za

Regards

ag

Thank u. I sent an email :)

just to clarify

Cape Town isn't a independent republic...yet. :w00t:

Maybe he is from Hout Bay. They even have stickers that say Republic of HoutBay.

Im still thinking hahaha if I buy it. It will be a black frame with white words. Size 51.5

No man, get the Nero BoB.

I have a question about these frames. I'm getting a whole Pinerallo 65.1 think 2 - with 11 speed super record EPS power shifting and Bora wheels for a very very very low price (Dads business partner selling it to me/present).

its a size small. I'm 172cm tall. Will the size small fit me ? i think its a 48.

I have a question about these frames. I'm getting a whole Pinerallo 65.1 think 2 - with 11 speed super record EPS power shifting and Bora wheels for a very very very low price (Dads business partner selling it to me/present).

its a size small. I'm 172cm tall. Will the size small fit me ? i think its a 48.

Go here: http://www.competitivecyclist.com/Store/catalog/fitCalculatorBike.jsp

Compare your measurements to geometry off Pina website.

Oh yes, I don't like you very much right now.

Pinarello....Bora.....very very cheap.....then i start seeing warning signs.

Guest Latent Blue

Way small bro! Should donate thay to the needy...

Btw, im needy