R20000 up for grabs - BUMP to improve your chances

The_Break

Yeah. It would be based on the first stickers received. Will make it fair. I am guessing the dark blue are rather scarce though. They probably only printed like 10 of one of the two.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and thanks for sending those through. Pls dont forget to add your contact or I will have to send it to a needy charity.

Guest Latent Blue

What do I get for a knysna (yellow), blouberg (green), boksburg (red), ballito (blue) and a menlyn park (purplish)...?

What do I get for a knysna (yellow), blouberg (green), boksburg (red), ballito (blue) and a menlyn park (purplish)...?

Hi

I can offer you the amounts as per the firsr page as it all depends on when I receive them and if I win a prize with them. So the sooner you post and I receive them the better your chances are. I need to be fair to everyone, but can also only pay out once I win.

Guest Latent Blue

Ok. Ill post maybe this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Will let you know

their milkshakes are ok.....I gather from your text that happy meals are not part of the compo...thats about all we buy from Mcdonalds...and not really that often

Oh, so my one mate had a good laugh when I told him about this. Told me I was getting weird. Yesterday he pops over with some stickers. Says to me "just in case it works, wouldnt mind some spare cash." hehe i had a good laugh cause he never eats McDs. Taking one for the pocket team.