Steilte Trails

Guest Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

I was wrong (Not a rare occurrence)

The old Jeep SRT has a centre exhaust so no towbar. the new ones have 2 pipes coming out below the tail lights.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wrong (Not a rare occurrence)

The old Jeep SRT has a centre exhaust so no towbar. the new ones have 2 pipes coming out below the tail lights.

so it's a go? :P

Guest Omega Man

so it's a go? :P

Karl, who is all knowing when it comes to cars and is a fellow M9 owner says yes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Omega Man

So it's been confirmed. Steilte trails now has it's OWN JCB.

To be fait the brand isn't JCB but that's not the point. Let the real building commence.

Edited by Omega Man

• 1 month later...

Doesn't look like it survived the wooden jump!

Are there plans to develop the DH line? I was there on Sunday and I see loads of new enduro looking lines.

Chris

Guest Omega Man

Doesn't look like it survived the wooden jump!

Are there plans to develop the DH line? I was there on Sunday and I see loads of new enduro looking lines.

Chris

The tire clipped the cam. not a big deal cos it just knocked it out of the way.

Spoke to Jan this morning. He's going away on vacation this week. He's going to concentrate on the Enduro line for now. But he reckons we'll have a mini morz by Summer.

hmm, I need to try this trail out somtime. Also note I have a fortuner for shuttles, but we would need a trailer

The tire clipped the cam. not a big deal cos it just knocked it out of the way.

Spoke to Jan this morning. He's going away on vacation this week. He's going to concentrate on the Enduro line for now. But he reckons we'll have a mini morz by Summer.

Radness... I get that enduro is the in-thing right now, so just hoping DH won't be neglected.

Between the top rock garden and the wooden jump, I'd dig to see some big features... (Excluding the road gap... That thing still scares me).

Edited by cspurdens81

Guest Omega Man

Between the top rock garden and the wooden jump, I'd dig to see some big features... (Excluding the road gap... That thing still scares me).

He's put in a smaller one. All it's done is made the big one look even bigger.

I think there will be lots and lots of new features. He's bought a mini JCB. He's gonna go bonkers on that hill trust me.

• 1 month later...