10+ consecutive 94.7 races completed

IanC

Just got this response from the race office

There will be a SPECIAL RACE NUMBERS counter at Race Number Collection.

Once you have collected your race number, you will need to go to the table and there they will issue you with your special sticker for your race number.

YELLOW – 10 year to 14 year

BLUE – 15 year to 16 year

RED – 17 year

GREEN - DOUBLE CLUB (MOUNTAIN BIKE CHALLENGE 30KM/55KM)

The staff will be able to check on the system and issue you with the relevant race number.

HAPPY CYCLING!

Thank you,

Once you have collected your race number, you will need to go to the table and there they will issue you with your special sticker for your race number.

RED – 17 year

The staff will be able to check on the system and issue you with the relevant race number.

HAPPY CYCLING!

Thank you,

So do I get a Green and Yellow sticker?

So do I get a Green and Yellow sticker?

Yup, had them the last 2 years in a row.

Not doing the MTB this year, tired of doing a ride for fun & to help others, only to be cut off & not being able to finish the ride.

When did you mail them? Recently or when this post first started?

I received Nada

Received a mail back from them 10/10/13. Thank you - we will update.

RED – 17 year

HAPPY CYCLING!

Thank you,

That's exactly what happened for the previous two years - yellow stika number 3 for me.

If my failing memory can be trusted, it is next to the area where licensed cyclists collect their numbers.

Done all 16 of them this will be no 17 sent the mail and......nothing!

Do they have your time recorded as the first 2 were not timed by Racetec and MCC lost all the times. If you had some sort of certificate or letter from SlowMag, you need to contact HSP and Racetec. I have done all 16 and received an invite to their VIP hospitality tent after the race for my loyal support over the years.

I saw on the 94.7 webpage that if you have completed 10 or more consecutive 94.7 races you must mail the race office and you will get a special race number.

Probably to tell everyone that you are crazy!!

Well I completed 11 in a row from 2000 to 2010 and mailed them with my details and got no acknowledgement that they received my info and verified it.

Anyone else that have completed 10 or more in a row that have send a mail to the race office?

Did you get any response?

When I did my 10th in succession to coincide with 94.7's 10th > I got a special cyling jersey