'Big Trouble' is here for our Doctor friend

slapwiel

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont believe anything will come of this. We have been hearing these stories since the Supercycling days. Every so often this subject arises just to stir the pot.

Just to add something about this whole issue Slapwiel brought up.

To me it's like music in my ears. But I think we've got to get something in the clear. Slapwiel did drag the CSA or SACF in again which I think is unfair.

If the individual concerned is a licenced rider, there is no way that CSA will be able to keep this under cover. In the case of an unlicenced rider, CSA has no jurisdiction over him/her and I think in this case we're talking about an unlicenced individual.

So to drag CSA into everything is a bit unfair especially if all the facts are not on the table yet.

Seems to me in any case this whole thing can turn criminal and then no one will have anything to say until things have been sorted in court.

I did some "detective" work and apparently the guy at Beeld is still waiting for some answers from Chunky who doesn't answer his phone!

Not that I'm implying he's involved in any wrongdoing.

Gift

Do me a favour please. I am available on my cell anytime day or night. I am not avoiding anyone. I chat with that reporter on a daily basis.

Perhaps you need to contact your friend at the beeld and find out exactly what is going on. I think you will end up with a bit of egg on your face. I have spoken to him on a few occasions now, and I can tell you that he is quite suprised at this whole ordeal.

Like I said before, i have done absolutely nothing wrong. I am not an idiot. I have NOT supplied anyone with anything. These guys get their own stuff, and ask me how to use it..... Thats it.

If I tell you where to buy a gun and how to rob a bank, and you go and do the deed, its not my problem. Do you honestly think I would be so stupid as to hand the stuff over to anyone.

Why dont you wait for the article in the newspaper and then make comment. You may be presently suprised at my envolvement.

As far as me being the person in question here is just not true. Sure, I do know some of these riders implicated, but I can assure you I have no envolvement with Fuentes. If I did, I would be driving a ferrari and making tons of money.

Gift instead of making stupid comments and threats, why dont you show your face and tell us who you really are. I think you are just a spineless w**ker, with no balls. Hiding behind an alias and commenting on this site at 2 am is rather pathetic if you ask me.

Chunky... quick question, why don't you just tell them not to use it? Do you get paid for it? If so then I can understand. You can also help clean out the sport by pointing out who's using the stuff... I'm just sitting here wondering... smiley24.gif

Chunky, Wilhelm is probably one of the best people to deal with when talking to the press about cycling or triathlon related matters, simply because I believe he likes to do the best for the sport. If you can help him do that, great!

That said. The dealer is as good as the stealer.

We all interact with people everyday, and we all have to asume responsibility for the way we interact, and the way those people react to our interaction.

If you tell someone where to get a gun and how to rob a bank, you're an accesory to the act. You will get arrested for helping to plan a criminal act.

The same goes for ANY illegal activity.

On our journey through life, we should be seeking guidance from those further up the track, and giving guidance to those coming from behind.

look at the end of the day the riders dont even have to ask Shaun they can just log onto google and type whatever and they will find out how to do it..

and gift are you really that depressed to stay up all night and chat on the hub.. or what??

did chunky refuse to help you??smiley10.gif
cracked up2006-08-31 15:38:30

Chunky, "moenie jou gat op 'n stok trek nie"!

Daai ou by Beeld is ook nie beskikbaar op sy sel nie. I believe he changes his number every fortnight (elke twee weke) because of people phoning him. (Must be because of the so-called 'death-threats' he received).

I even phoned his office to give him some "info" and they weren't prepared to give me his cell number. Edgar J. Hoover would've been proud of this "agent".

I merely played devil's advocate and suddenly you jumped out of the "bos".

Again.

I wonder why? Since you've gone quiet for some time. It seems to me you're watching this forum like the proverbial hawk!

"Gift instead of making stupid comments and threats, why dont you show your face and tell us who you really are. I think you are just a spineless w**ker, with no balls.

I'm not threatening anyone. The least of all you. Christ, you'll flatten me by just looking at me. Rene Wolf is actually bigger than I am. "Spineless w**ker", Chunky, at least I can still wank. What can you do? No balls, where's your ballas? Hiding under your skin a-la Mick Jagger (almost)?

To be quite honest, I think my kanoona's might be bigger than yours after what you've done to yourself being caught twice. Much bigger. 

And believe me, the next time we're in the same arena I'll introduce myself to you. That's a promise.

w**ker with no balls? My man, you haven't seen my wife. I'm pretty happy with my life.

Hiding behind an alias and commenting on this site at 2 am is rather pathetic if you ask me.

As for the fact hiding behind an alias at 2 am in the morning? Maybe I'm taking a break for all you know. At least I'm not afraid of the lynching mob that's looking for me?

Cracked Up,

I actually missed your remark at first. How long have you been a normal subscriber of The Hub?

If you've been involved before you would've seen I've been on this forum four months before your entrance. Not that I'm saying you haven't been a guest before.

But please, if you really want to speak your mind, don't make any suggestions about being up so late. I've said it before. I think sleeping is a waste of time.

Maybe I'm a psychologist with a very active interest in cycling and people. The problem (according to me) is that certain people are involved in "helping" the individuals going to underground.

If you want to experiment, that's you're prerogative. But don't call "bear" once you get caught.

As for the suppliers. Don't expect to collect a "get out of jail" card for free once you're caught. If you want to get your fingers burned, so be it.

And I'm not mentioning any names as you did.

Gift, If I need to get hold of Wilhelm I can. He is always available.

You need to stop watching James Bond movies and stop believing that everything you see and hear has something to do with spy games. There is nobody hiding away from anyone. We are all here and available anytime you need us.

As for the person linke to Spain, I Think I know who it is. But we will have to wait and see. Gift When the names are released and you find out its not me, are you going to appologise to me?????
Chunky2006-09-01 00:21:54

Seems like we have lost the plot here again. Some of us seem to be attacking the man and not the ball.

We can continue to throw mud at the entities on the hub, but it is a waste of time. Niether Gift nor Chanky are going to back down, so this thread is goinbg to continue to spiral out of control.

Gift, Chunky whoever else is involved, lets try and get facts out in the open not small titbits of inuendo. For the rest of the plebs like me is seems as if everybody knows somthing, but is not sure or willing to disclose all the information.

would be nice if we can open this up properly, or leave it untill the facts can be made known.

Then again is it fun to see the two of you going at is so hard.

Yep,

Dick you're right. Losing the plot and it's turning into a personal battle between myself and Chunky. Unfortunately.

And you are so right. Let's get the facts into the open.

Straight forward question to Chunkster: Have you ever supplied anyone with illegal substances? As in the American justice system a simple yes or no will do?