[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #5 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

Event Name: NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #5 Down & Dirty
When: 2 November 2013
Where: Cornwall Hill College, Irene, Gauteng
Category: MTB

There is no better way to celebrate the start of spring then by getting outdoors and having some fun. The NISSAN TrailSeeker Down & Dirty has become the stage for flirting with Spring. Warmer weather makes early morning starts for mountain bike rides a breeze. Add to that the challenge of 70 km, 40 km or 20 km trails that boast the best adrenaline boost that mountain bike trails can offer, and you are sure to become an addict!<br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: arial; font-size: 12px;" /><br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: arial; font-size: 12px;" />Bring the family along and join in the fun and festivities at the Cornwall Hill College. Come visit the NISSAN chill area and relax after your ride, grab something to eat at the food stalls, or sip a beer at the beer garden while you share your hair raising mountain biking moments with your mountain bike buddies.<br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: arial; font-size: 12px;" /><br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: arial; font-size: 12px;" />Jumping castle and kids' play area sort out the kids and relaxing in front of plasma screens in the NISSAN chill area provide the opportunity for everyone else to watch world class mountain bike action!

Go to Event Page

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim is this the same route as last year, with all the congestion towards the end?

Yes, the routes are very similar to last year, however we are using the new 10min intervals between batches as well as separate return routes for the different distances, so hopefully the congestion is minimal.

Yes, the routes are very similar to last year, however we are using the new 10min intervals between batches as well as separate return routes for the different distances, so hopefully the congestion is minimal.

So will the Marathon not merge with the other routes towards the end with all the bridges and single track?

Scared of the graspolle?

The graspolle are were you get your punctures from :ph34r:

Going away that weekend with a bunch of friends, was thinking of doing the race and then driving through but we'll see

Keen to enter, but first want to make sure the congestion at the end will be sorted. Had a horrid time last year standing in a queue.

So will the Marathon not merge with the other routes towards the end with all the bridges and single track?

No, the Marathon, Half Marathon and Fun Races will all return on separate routes and will only merge just before the finish (after the bridges). :thumbup:

Thanks Tim for the update on the changes. Entered for the 70 because of it. Wouldn't have bothered had it been the same.