creatine and cramps

RoboLuke

Guest Latent Blue

Yes it was weekend, when I'm out and about, no time for posting on the internet.

Such is life

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and Creatine is only R200 a month.

I have been using Creatine as a way of building muscle mass, along with 5 Crossfit sessions a week.

Does it work for me? Ya (no cramps either).

But I wouldn't bother using it if all I was doing was cycling. In that case I would just use Glutamine for recovery, and probably a protein supplement - try the Collagen one for The Real soemthing or other.

Wow there are some monkeys commenting in this thread. Assuming you're part of the higher "LSM's" makes me concerned.

Please don't comment on supplements if you have limited (if any) knowledge on nutrition and supplementation in sports and think taking protein shake is taking steroids.

Face-palm to the trolls.

Please continue with the informative thread...

and Creatine is only R200 a month.

I have been using Creatine as a way of building muscle mass, along with 5 Crossfit sessions a week.

Does it work for me? Ya (no cramps either).

But I wouldn't bother using it if all I was doing was cycling. In that case I would just use Glutamine for recovery, and probably a protein supplement - try the Collagen one for The Real soemthing or other.

I still want to do more research into taking Glutamine orally... Studies prove the benefit of glutamine on recovery taken intravenously but orally into the stomach is still debatable. Personally I don't find a benefit from taking it, but that can change from person to person i guess.

It's funny that you say that

I still want to do more research into taking Glutamine orally... Studies prove the benefit of glutamine on recovery taken intravenously but orally into the stomach is still debatable. Personally I don't find a benefit from taking it, but that can change from person to person i guess.

Its funny that you say that...I only started with Glutamine because my wife was already using it, so it was easy for me to have a scoop after a session without committing to it. Overall I find it helps, but it could just be in my mind...