Road bike spares.

flyluis

I don't carry my medical aid card with me , but I never leave home without my ICE id on my wrist which has my medical aid details as well as Name, id number and emergency contacts.

Snap. I think this is very important advice. Carry a medical aid card or an ICE id-type bracelet with the relevant info on.

Edited by Blackadder

I ride tubeless (road and MTB)- so only plugs, quicklink, pump, multitool with chainbreaker, money, phone. Question: why 2 tubes and not 1 tube and patches? Surely all is lost timewise when you get the second flat anyway?

I ride tubeless (road and MTB)- so only plugs, quicklink, pump, multitool with chainbreaker, money, phone. Question: why 2 tubes and not 1 tube and patches? Surely all is lost timewise when you get the second flat anyway?

Sometimes the CO2 bombs don't work so well with patched tubes. And I don't carry a pump. That's my reason anyway

Guest DieBees

I dont belive nobody mentioned the medical aid card

Cheers

Dion

Medical aid card is very important, it can help to identify the injured.

I must make a point to start packing my medical aid card.

I carry 2 tubes due to a past experience. 2 punctures on a one out ride and I only had 1 tube on me. It was a long walk home.

1 tube, 2 bombs + adapter, tyre levers, patch stickers, medical aid card, atm card, R50. I don't carry a saddlebag, it goes into a pockpack.

Edited by Cippo