2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

Oom please leave him alone.

He has been very mature about it

That does not imply that we have to be mature. It is friday after all.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about that woman spectator on the last climb.

Imagine you go to all the trouble to get to the stage with all the logistics and costs.

You've made your way up the climb and cannot wait for the big moment.

When it finally arrives ,you are on your cellphone looking the wrong way, all gaga as the race leader in yellow knocks the thing out of your hand.

It appears, Blokman, as if she saw the moto with TV camera, stepped out of the spectator line to wave at her friends watching TV to say "see me, see me..." :eek:

Nibs was calm and composed and gave her a lekka Butch James.

I didnt see any passion or emotion from him in this tdf....maybe i missed....dunno.

I think that may be down to his team really letting him down on a couple of occasions. . IMO

Sure just talking...no fighting. I didnt see any passion or emotion from him in this tdf....maybe i missed....dunno. Again, the points he made won't make it to my pvr.

Haai shame, Rouxtjie,

he cried himself to sleep every night since Kittel pipped him in Stage 1.

Yoh the kittel train is going to be hard to beat...also the frenchie isn't too bad.

Kittel for the win.

Yoh the kittel train is going to be hard to beat...also the frenchie isn't too bad.

I agree and he has been sitting in the autobus for the last week so he should be fresh :ph34r:

Sagan is the Hulk and Cav is the Sulk

Wouldnt want Cav any other way....maybe PK to gerrans because "he got in the way" would have been the tjerrie on the top.

Sagan...pft...go do some wheelies and sit 3rd wheel. I preferred the sagan that knyped that tjerries boud....and rode like he nothing to loose....read last year.

Vloermoer fell off his bike on stage one and is rolling his mielie (and his moer) in the OPQS teamcar

:clap: :clap:

I agree and he has been sitting in the autobus for the last week so he should be fresh :ph34r:

hahaha autobus. kuifie is beast...gonna be tough to stop him come sunday.

Wouldnt want Cav any other way....maybe PK to gerrans because "he got in the way" would have been the tjerrie on the top.

Sagan...pft...go do some wheelies and sit 3rd wheel. I preferred the sagan that knyped that tjerries boud....and rode like he nothing to loose....read last year.

What's not to love, rouxtjie?

His passions clearly in his hair

And his 'beertjie'

post-12015-0-96186300-1406282847_thumb.jpg

Haai shame, Rouxtjie,

he cried himself to sleep every night since Kittel pipped him in Stage 1.

Exactly dale....sprinters must be emotional...passionate. When its good its good and when its bad its proper bad. They dont ride smart...they ride hard.

Have you guys noticed how neat he keeps his eyebrows lol

Hopefully Greipel will find his legs to make it interesting. (or at least stay on the wheel of his lead out)

Exactly dale....sprinters must be emotional...passionate. When its good its good and when its bad its proper bad. They dont ride smart...they ride hard.

That's just it.. he isn't really pure sprinter.

What's not to love, rouxtjie?

His passions clearly in his hair

And his 'beertjie'

that is why its so disappointing to be honest...last year's tour he was windgat, in your face, ride like there is no tomorrow....in other races, knyping tjerries behinds....that is the sagan i like

The new one that racks up points...meh

that is why its so disappointing to be honest...last year's tour he was windgat, in your face, ride like there is no tomorrow....in other races, knyping tjerries behinds....that is the sagan i like

The new one that racks up points...meh

And look how much crap he got from the media for being windgat

Anyhow he has a girlfriend. . So he is young and in lust.. he has no built up anger atm ;)

Archived