Where are all the old 26er Bikes/Frames?

Craigwt

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my wife a small 2010 Zula with X0, R1s, DT 1600's ... the list goes on and in near perfect condition. The price R10k. Its madness - fueled in SA especially by the marathon and XC bike dominated market. Give Gear Change in CT a loo -0 they are on the web. A large brand new KTM full XT carbon HT will set you back about R10k unless its been sold...

Hahaha... I knew I was going to get an answer like that. :)

Sounds like you have one.... Maybe you should sell it? do the whole 650b thing... cmon..

Yep, have a 2011 Trance X2 and I'll never get rid of it. Those new 650b's look awesome, but you play a pretty penny for hype!

Put an alert on Gumtree, and an eye on the classifies. They come along every now and then.

I've been on the hunt for something like an old Reign/Trance/Shova etc bike or frame in large, but they seem to have all vanished. Was hoping someone on the hub would know of a secret shop somewhere that might still have something old and cheap laying around. :ph34r: :)

Perhaps someone here has one laying in the garage that they're too lazy to sell? ;)

Been reading through the "Your Enduro Ride" thread and want to get me something cheap and nasty together... ok, not too nasty...

Anyone with words of wisdom?

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/67052-intense-tracer-2-trail-bike-large/

End thread

Oh it is indeed... DUDE. You're gonna LOVE that thing! That is a sick, sick build.

Same frame as mine, but mine has the air shock (DHX 5) and the same fork. I see you got a spare air shock as well. Prob the DHX5,0 air...

That is a wicked, wicked bike.