Ryder bombshell

kosmonooit

@Javadude, I think the fact that Armstrong made so much money and rode the crest of the wave for so long without showing any regard or regret has a big influence on how the authorities are now going out to get him. In typical Texas fashion, Armstrong shoved his achievements in everyones faces and basically ran a campaign of intimidation against anyone that dared be against him. And now that he is on the back foot, everyone that was bullied by him is now back for their pound of flesh.

All these guys (Hysjedal, Vaughters, Zabriskie) have had ties to Lance, and while their admissions are applauded, its really all they can do now. Everyone involved with Lance will have to come clean. For them its a way to avoid being prosecuted with him and to retain some dignity. As for Lance, he could save a hundred babies from impending doom while moonwalking on water and nobody is going to give him any praise, ever again.

Interesting article NotSoBigBen, and it immediately casts some doubts on Rasmussen. Obviously he doped. And his coming clean and releasing this book was a good thing. But surely you have to be 100% certain and confident of claims you make against others, in print, online or on-air? So to now turn around and say that of the 100% of the team using dope, there are several riders who he is not sure about? It just makes him look foolish and less credible.

I personally have zero doubt that he is wrong in his initial claim, and I do believe wholeheartedly that everyone with a tie to these teams in some way will be owning up to their erronous ways in the very near future.

Interesting article NotSoBigBen, and it immediately casts some doubts on Rasmussen. Obviously he doped. And his coming clean and releasing this book was a good thing. But surely you have to be 100% certain and confident of claims you make against others, in print, online or on-air? So to now turn around and say that of the 100% of the team using dope, there are several riders who he is not sure about? It just makes him look foolish and less credible.

I personally have zero doubt that he is wrong in his initial claim, and I do believe wholeheartedly that everyone with a tie to these teams in some way will be owning up to their erronous ways in the very near future.

Yip, me thinks you are pretty much spot on there!