Cyclists driving

lone.*

Saw this Mazda BT50 bakkie with a 1,5 meter cycling space sticker on the back on the R 21 today. Driving at between 140 and 150. The next minute it goes at 100. Driver is busy texting. Not on.

On another road you can easily kill a cyclist. BZ 04 P* G*.

Nice example he sets for his son who was a passenger.

Saw this Mazda BT50 bakkie with a 1,5 meter cycling space sticker on the back on the R 21 today. Driving at between 140 and 150. The next minute it goes at 100. Driver is busy texting. Not on.

Don't you know, Rules only apply to other people.

Nothing will happen. . . .

It should be legal to drive these idiots off the road, act of civil protection.

I think he was probably checking whether he had just got the KOM on Strava :whistling:

and jokes aside, idiots are born every day.

probably the kind of person that bitches and moans about everything.

So the only link between this guy and cycling is the yellow sticker on the back?

Are we playing taffic cops now as well?

If no cyclist was involved directly, no point in making a thread about, especially around bad drivers.. the forum will fall over from to many threads.

Like everything in live there are those that are just idiots , thanks to modern day living natural selection does not play a big part anymore( we can only hope that they take themselves out in an accident and not others when driving like idiots)

I witnessed some of these special people driving down Cedar rd on Sunday morning , bikes on the back spreading through traffic , overtaking on the solid white lines and painted islands because they were late for the group start at cradle of northern farm...

I prefer not to think of them as cyclists but rather as a- holes with bikes that could not get a tee off time.

Edited by Ryan's dad