Trailseeker Series 2013 - RAVE

Hennie VR

Would like to thank the Advendurance team for a awesome series this year.

It was my first Trailseeker series and I thoroughly engoyed each and every one of the race. Keeping the masses happy is quite a task and although there were complaints I think you guys hit the nail on the head on all the races.

Would also like to thank all the other stakeholders like Bryton waterpoint. You guys are always friendly and helpful.

Epic sports, well you guys were EPIC at each race. Always ready to offer assistance lubing the chain and throat. Pity you guys don't stock a spare set of legs, I sure needed them on Van Gaalens.

USN for all the drinks supplied on the events

To all the venues and landowners. Without your generosity we won't be able to enjoy the awesome trails.

The rescue/medical teams: Thankfully I never needed your services but think you guys do a great job getting to those in need.

And to all fellow riders that suffered with me on the ups and had a laugh on the technicals. You guys make it worth it to go ride.

Also a big :thumbup: to all that I have not mentioned.

Hope to see you all in 2014 :clap:

Would like to thank the Advendurance team for a awesome series this year.

It was my first Trailseeker series and I thoroughly engoyed each and every one of the race. Keeping the masses happy is quite a task and although there were complaints I think you guys hit the nail on the head on all the races.

Would also like to thank all the other stakeholders like Bryton waterpoint. You guys are always friendly and helpful.

Epic sports, well you guys were EPIC at each race. Always ready to offer assistance lubing the chain and throat. Pity you guys don't stock a spare set of legs, I sure needed them on Van Gaalens.

USN for all the drinks supplied on the events

To all the venues and landowners. Without your generosity we won't be able to enjoy the awesome trails.

The rescue/medical teams: Thankfully I never needed your services but think you guys do a great job getting to those in need.

And to all fellow riders that suffered with me on the ups and had a laugh on the technicals. You guys make it worth it to go ride.

Also a big :thumbup: to all that I have not mentioned.

Hope to see you all in 2014 :clap:

I agree, I also enjoyed it sooo much!

I have to agree with Hennie VR, this is my first year off doing the trailseekers as well, and enjoyed it, road cycling organizers definitely needs to learn from you guys how it should be done. I will be back next year

well run race series. world class.

just would love if they had them on a sunday... i work saturday mornings :(