Robbed Again - Complex Security help

rad006

Guest Latent Blue

Roboguard wireless beams. Best you can get.

http://www.alarmtec.co.za/images/roboguard_kit.jpg

Also have a set of these set up! 110 degree angle, works for over 22m... does't pick up my dog

Excellent stuff

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even have a crime problem and I want that.
lol you and me both, its a very cool system, fires a warning shot and if he carries on coming it shoots solid state military peper "spray" balls at 400ft per second, these can be changed i am sure but at that speed a glass ball or something would probably kill( so a great idea then)basically if he carries on coming he is going to *** :clap: :clap: Edited by DaddyG

Me think it's about time the legislation regarding electric fencing are jacked up so that MORE LETHAL current can be used! I hear too many similar stories where the blokes high on whatever just climb over elec fences as if they are not there!! Won't happen if the shock could be more lethal...think about it - you can open up a whole new industry where guys judt drive around, collecting bodies hanging from electric fences! (sorry - thinking along the lines of Walking Dead TV series... :whistling: )

That bloke staring so defiantly into the security camera??? Sniper food!! Bloody bastard...

The guy looks like a freaking alien, surely not that hard for the dumbass cops to find him in the area? Problem is he knows his way in and out by now so you are going to have to make some radical changes to stop him and his mates

lol you and me both, its a very cool system, fires a warning shot and if he carries on coming it shoots solid state military peper "spray" balls at 400ft per second, these can be changed i am sure but at that speed a glass ball or something would probably kill( so a great idea then)basically if he carries on coming he is going to *** :clap: :clap:

Not a lot of information on his page, though. I know of plenty people who'd consider this.

Not a lot of information on his page, though. I know of plenty people who'd consider this.

yeah i know, they are busy with the product photos and marketing stuff at the moment, he actually shared the page with mates only but checked with him in terms of posting etc. just spoke to him he recons the web site will be up and running on Friday with plenty more details. if you want his contact details PM ill share, he is an awesome guys and super friendly so am sure he will help.

I live in Ferndale and am the chairman of our complex. A few years ago we had lots of problems with people cutting the fence and then doing smash and grabs with cars parked in the parking.

We had a old 5 strand electric fence which was useless. Got some guys from various companies to come and look at it.

The one we went to was Fence Erect and the guy was Alistair. He came in called a spade a spade and told us exactly what worked and didnt. We went with a 10 strand fence that overhangs the wall so you cant get up onto the wall as well. Also installed a siren that wakes the dead. Its been off twice were guys have tried to cut the fence and EVERYONE wakes up!

Havent had a break in in 2 years. Cost us about R45k. If you want to come round and have a look PM me

Hey we manufacture lethal wall spikes see attached pic - we often fit it under electric fences for complexes to stop people getting in www.razorspike.co.za

yeah i know, they are busy with the product photos and marketing stuff at the moment, he actually shared the page with mates only but checked with him in terms of posting etc. just spoke to him he recons the web site will be up and running on Friday with plenty more details. if you want his contact details PM ill share, he is an awesome guys and super friendly so am sure he will help.

The only downside I can think of is my wife turning it on when I come home drunk one night.