Burning feet

I added some cork sheet underneath my shoes inners, problem fixed. Just go get some gasket paper from midas

Where were they located and what symptoms was he having?

Feel free to not satisfy my professional curiosity... :)

Sorry I am so late to answer- didnt see your Q. Bilateral in the typical 3rd webspace between metatarsal 3 and 4. Severe pain after 3k run or 30min cycle. Had a very impressive Mullers click on exam. I could actually feel them clinically (wich is very seldom the case). He had a bit of secondary sinovitis in his MTPJ's that made things worse. Was very satisfying to take them out. I dont trust Dx of Mortons in other spaces - I think is is mostly sinovitis or plantar plate issues that get confused. I have never seen a confirmed (non-traumatic) neuroma in the first space.

Sorry I am so late to answer- didnt see your Q. Bilateral in the typical 3rd webspace between metatarsal 3 and 4. Severe pain after 3k run or 30min cycle. Had a very impressive Mullers click on exam. I could actually feel them clinically (wich is very seldom the case). He had a bit of secondary sinovitis in his MTPJ's that made things worse. Was very satisfying to take them out. I dont trust Dx of Mortons in other spaces - I think is is mostly sinovitis or plantar plate issues that get confused. I have never seen a confirmed (non-traumatic) neuroma in the first space.

Ever seen one under the distal head of metatarsal 1? What would be your normal treatment for that? Dx or???

I had the burning feet (toes) thing at W2W this week and after going through a puddle of water, feet got soaked and burning went away.

Had the same problem when I got my Sidi shoes the beginning of the year. Then I used them for spinning for a while and now they fit like a clove. also got thinner socks and don't have a problem. their are lots of sire that give advice just google "hot foot cycling shoes"