Hit and Run in Bloemfontein

Vetseun

I don't care who he is, where he comes from,what financial / health situation he is in or what colour his skin is - He deserves to rot in jail.

An accident is one thing - Any one of us could slip up terribly and cause a tragic accident.

But being drunk (If proven) and driving away from the accident & then hiding his vehicle (If proven) is what makes it unforgivable IMO.

edit - @ Carpets - I am glad you guys are 'ok'!!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MAYBE IT SHOULD BE A BLUE FLASHING LIGHT WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH THOSE ARE AVOIDED BY DRUNK DRIVERS

That's the funniest thing I've read..! HA HA!!

Vettie.. ai!

Hey Guys,

Been in meetings all day.

Until now the SAPD has not contacted me, or any of the other people involved.

When I managed to get the investigating officers number this morning, he did not even know that the bikes are at the police station. Under his nose.

He promised to call me back three times today. Still nothing.

The You Tube video is the first sight of the person.

Apparently the accused, who I feel nothing for was in court today.

Dunno how they build a case against somebody without statements from witnesses etc.

If this is an old toppie that does charity work, I don't care.

He hit us, he left the scene of the accident, he hid the car away.

No Excuses

Stem 100% saam. Nie vir die ou oomie op gekom nie, net julle inligting gegee. Sterkte met die saak. Is 100% agter julle :thumbup:

That's the funniest thing I've read..! HA HA!!

Vettie.. ai!

I think I might just try this.

Maybe a blue and a red flashing light.

Stem 100% saam. Nie vir die ou oomie op gekom nie, net julle inligting gegee. Sterkte met die saak. Is 100% agter julle :thumbup:

+1

Vettie my brother, we love you bru.

Hey Bra Im not a homo!Thanks Wyatt, thank you all, I love you all. (said in a Michael Jackson voice). Peace

Just a quick update if I may. My attorney did a deeds search on the "poor" old man today.

He owns 2 farms and 2 smallholdings and a residential property in Bloemfontein. The house is in Paul Roux Street, one of the most sought after streets in Bloem.

Tyd om soos 'n lastige klein klippie in die skoen te raak....hard en aanhoudend. Daar word nie met Hubville se mense gemors nie. Jou 26er probleem is ook klaarblyklik opgelos.

Sterkte daar......en ook aan jou maat en seun!

Then its not one of the people in the video or the sick poor old oomie I know. Looi hom Bloody Agent!

Just a quick update if I may. My attorney did a deeds search on the "poor" old man today.

He owns 2 farms and 2 smallholdings and a residential property in Bloemfontein. The house is in Paul Roux Street, one of the most sought after streets in Bloem.

Looi hom!!!!

Then its not one of the people in the video or the sick poor old oomie I know. Looi hom Bloody Agent!

W, ek het die deed search. Kan vir jou wys, dan weet jy of jy hom ken of nie. Mense doen snaakse goed. dalk wil hy soos n arm mens lewe.

That is terrible Vettes, one of my worst nightmares, especially when out riding with the kids. Glad everybody is "ok". Sterkte ou maat!

W, ek het die deed search. Kan vir jou wys, dan weet jy of jy hom ken of nie. Mense doen snaakse goed. dalk wil hy soos n arm mens lewe.

Volgende stop.....die outjies waarvoor jy en ek tot en met April/Mei elke jaar mahala voor werk......SAI(verligtings)D.......

Vra so paar vragies.......kan nogal lastig raak.

Archived