Schwalbe Hans Dampf

dillon

Guest Omega Man

You been in outer space or something?

lol. I don't know what folding bead and wire bead are. I just put the things on my bike and ride.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So best bet is to go shopping at CRC I gather, anyone planning an order soonish?

look at on-one.co.uk as well

KEH? The one you can tubeless. You guys are way to techy for me. I thought I had all possible info and then you go throw a spanner in my works.

Are you serious!? Wire bead is the cheap one and I've bought there at that prove before but it wasn't the one you could tubeless.

Folding bead you can tubeless. And if that's the ST 2.5 dual ply then that's a very very good price.

lol. I don't know what folding bead and wire bead are. I just put the things on my bike and ride.

Jeepers, I know ef all, I even I knew that :w00t:

Guest Omega Man

Are you serious!? Wire bead is the cheap one and I've bought there at that prove before but it wasn't the one you could tubeless.

Folding bead you can tubeless. And if that's the ST 2.5 dual ply then that's a very very good price.

Does it say folding or wire on the tire? I'll go look quick.

Wire bead is just that. The bead has a wire in it and retains its round state when you transport it. Stays stiff.

Folding bead tyre can be folded up and can be made tubeless.

Guest Omega Man

Ok so I looked at the tire and it didn't say anything about folding bead or wire bead but it did say the following and I'm quoting.

"Please tell that Myles Mayhew chap to stop being such a fking NERD!" I might have the spelling wrong but it said that on the tire. Oath.

Edited by Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

Rofl. Yes Mr Duane "enve will make me faster" Bosch

Hahaha. Touche. In all seriousness it doesn't say lust but I think the minion only comes in one bead and it can deff be tubelessed. I've been running tubeless with minions since I had my Izimu.

Hahaha. Touche. In all seriousness it doesn't say lust but I think the minion only comes in one bead and it can deff be tubelessed. I've been running tubeless with minions since I had my Izimu.

Nah. I definitely had wire bead on my gt, and you can't really tubeless those suckas.

omg u two.. its even simpler: just check for the UST trigramme.

http://www.maxxis.com/Repository/Images/UST_tech_info.jpg

ALL maxxis UST compatible tyres have it. wiredschmired yirre.

edit: last i bought a maxxis was a million years ago. THings may have moved on ito sidewall stamps for things like UST..

Edited by Capricorn

Guest Omega Man

omg u two.. its even simpler: just check for the UST trigramme. ALL maxxis UST compatible tyres have it. wiredschmired yirre.

I'm not going back into the garage to look.

minions come in both wired and foldable. That should help your cause tremendously! ;)

Either one can be made tubeless tbh. Just gooi more stans.

minions come in both wired and foldable. That should help your cause tremendously! ;)

Either one can be made tubeless tbh. Just gooi more stans.

Lol. Awesome. Insert more cussing as well, I presume?

Wire bead is just that. The bead has a wire in it and retains its round state when you transport it. Stays stiff.

Folding bead tyre can be folded up and can be made tubeless.

Wire bead can made tubeless