2014 Giant Trance 27.5 2

nolipoli

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too much time on my hands at the office lately, decided to beautify black betty.

looks very nice! how does one go about doing this?

looks very nice! how does one go about doing this?

I got plenty spare fox shock decals that I was playing around with the colours etc (they based on the heritage decal layout), the rim decals are similar to the originals just made bigger, changed the colour up and made the text slighty bolder etc. If you want let me know as they just gonna sit there or be binned, I will post a pic up tomorrow of what I have. If you want custom I can do that as well just let me know.

I have a Reign so would need to be custom Rockshox decals.

Thanks though will def think about it and possible colour combos.

I have a Reign so would need to be custom Rockshox decals.

Thanks though will def think about it and possible colour combos.

No worries, I can do that as well.

I got plenty spare fox shock decals that I was playing around with the colours etc (they based on the heritage decal layout), the rim decals are similar to the originals just made bigger, changed the colour up and made the text slighty bolder etc. If you want let me know as they just gonna sit there or be binned, I will post a pic up tomorrow of what I have. If you want custom I can do that as well just let me know.

Nice, I'm actually in need of new decals for my shocks. 

Mine look a bit worse for wear.

Also, a splash of colour will look rather nice.

I'd love a set of those as well, any chance you'll be willing to post some to the Cape?

I'd just like the purple changed to a metalic red, kind of like an anodised red on a handlebar?

If you're willing, drop me a PM with your banking details and price and I'll do an EFT asap :thumbup:  

looks nice, talking of shocks i have now ordered the FiT 2015 damper to hopefully make my shock actually work properly, cant wait..

Well gents check the images, this is what I have lying around. I also have the stock evolution decal artwork and stock wheel artwork so if you wanna keep it stock with just different colours that can be done as well.

post-35965-0-54774000-1431501446_thumb.jpg

post-35965-0-55931300-1431501469_thumb.jpg

Awesome! 

I've just put a pair of bright orange grips on my Trance so I reckon those Orange decals would look great if they're still available?

Changed back to the original evolution layout with colour and changed up the clear down tube protective to a full colour to match the rest.

post-35965-0-82973200-1431674626_thumb.jpg

post-35965-0-06593200-1431674646_thumb.jpg

post-35965-0-72372500-1431674664_thumb.jpg

post-35965-0-98310800-1431674696_thumb.jpg

post-35965-0-89249200-1431674715_thumb.jpg

post-35965-0-59241600-1431674731_thumb.jpg

Archived